Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I don’t wanna drop this 750 🤦🏽‍♂️ But this is the only shoe I want for the end of 2020 beside mocha 1s

i hear u

i preach team retail, but i understand where u are coming from

wait till the official end of this release, snkrs still gotta do they thing, u might score from them

i hear u

i preach team retail, but i understand where u are coming from

wait till the official end of this release, snkrs still gotta do they thing, u might score from them
Thanks man I’ll just wait until Thursday hopefully I Can score a pair for retail I need to stay off goat & stock until then Tho lbs 😂 Hopefully you hit that W as well

Damn...the one time I hit Off White...I may not even see them. They are supposed to get here by Thursday. Usually my Nike packages say that but arrive by Wednesday. Well shipping info hasn’t moved since Sunday (otw to ups last message) and when looking up order with virtual chat...they can’t find it.

RIP...Do I jump off the bridge now or later. Smh.
If your ups tracking says ”Package is in transit to a UPS facility“, just means the ups truck hasn’t picked it up yet. It’s only been one business day, I wouldn’t worry just yet.

Thanks man I’ll just wait until Thursday hopefully I Can score a pair for retail I need to stay off goat & stock until then Tho lbs 😂 Hopefully you hit that W as well

Just arrived literally
88C7F443-C6B1-4908-AE04-D979419D32F2.jpeg

SNKRS changed the layout?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201027-094348.jpg
    Screenshot_20201027-094348.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20201027-094358.jpg
    Screenshot_20201027-094358.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 67
lol might be me, but what am I seeing differently? Layout looks the same in both the pics you posted
Feed, stock, and upcoming tabs are pushed to the left. Notify me, like, and share button have been moved around. Filter by size button added to top left. And I don't see an option to change from list view to blocks. In the upcoming section it used to be a smaller list where you can see a lot of shoes at one time on one page. Now you can only see 2 shoes at a time.

Also, Buy button is now on the right bottom corner and not the left.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201027-101340.jpg
    Screenshot_20201027-101340.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 372
If your ups tracking says ”Package is in transit to a UPS facility“, just means the ups truck hasn’t picked it up yet. It’s only been one business day, I wouldn’t worry just yet.

Yeah I'm going to wait for OG delivery date but worst case scenario...since I redeemed EA I wont be able to try again on actual drop date. smh.

Yeah I'm going to wait for OG delivery date but worst case scenario...since I redeemed EA I wont be able to try again on actual drop date. smh.

My pair is in the exact same state right now if that makes you feel any better. No movement since Sunday morning, Package is in transit to a UPS facility. Maybe there's a bunch of pairs yet to be picked up yet.

Mine was in the same facility in my state since Sat. with no movement. Just moved this morning and is getting closer. Business as usual. I once talked to someone from ups customer service for something I ordered long time ago and they told me if a package has a predetermined date that they'll let it sit untill it's ready to go on time cause other stuff is on a tighter deadline. They'll hold on to it cause they're not supposed to deliver stuff early unless we pay extra for that.

Mine was in the same facility in my state since Sat. with no movement. Just moved this morning and is getting closer. Business as usual. I once talked to someone from ups customer service for something I ordered long time ago and they told me if a package has a predetermined date that they'll let it sit untill it's ready to go on time cause other stuff is on a tighter deadline. They'll hold on to it cause they're not supposed to deliver stuff early unless we pay extra for that.

Thanks for your input. Seeing you and the gentleman before say the same gives me some form of relief and hope. I pray we all get our pairs. Only we know how hard it can be to hit in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom