Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just posted my Mocha 1 experience in the 1s thread. Thats as random and odd as it gets. I also hit on OW 4s, and have missed every other hyped collab I’ve tried for on SNKRS. Don’t overthink it.
Agree. I think because Ls are so common we forget about those rare Ws. I’ve hit a few times for coveted pairs but I almost always lose. Nobody always wins, even if it feels that way.

So I was able to get thru on RD for a 12. I did overnight shipping which didn't arrive until today. I was pretty salty I paid an extra $15 only to wait 3 days. I was going to contact Nike and ask for a refund. That was until they came in...

They sent me two pairs. Same label and tracking number on both boxes. I wasn't charged for the second pair either. Heard of this happening before, crazy it happened on such a hyped release.

060E8E1A-2E34-4FB1-B665-C959567BF02F.jpeg
58A07B48-F7C1-41FA-A9EA-4B6CAB84BF1D.jpeg
E67D2044-4DA8-4546-8DEA-6BB9CAC91978.jpeg

So I was able to get thru on RD for a 12. I did overnight shipping which didn't arrive until today. I was pretty salty I paid an extra $15 only to wait 3 days. I was going to contact Nike and ask for a refund. That was until they came in...

They sent me two pairs. Same label and tracking number on both boxes. I wasn't charged for the second pair either. Heard of this happening before, crazy it happened on such a hyped release.

I think you got my pair
31EE1C9D-DA54-48A5-8489-674480D6D3BC.jpeg

1604362202335.gif

Wanted a refund over 15 bucks shipping yet ended up with 2 pairs

you don’t know what Salty is

Salty is the guy who's about to get a "Your Nike Order Has Been Canceled. Here's 20% off your next order" email since his pair won't be in the warehouse for fulfillment.
That would be messed up... I wonder if they keep extras for those situations

Just posted my Mocha 1 experience in the 1s thread. Thats as random and odd as it gets. I also hit on OW 4s, and have missed every other hyped collab I’ve tried for on SNKRS. Don’t overthink it.
it's probably your time now. i think the algorithm swings in cycles. for like 2 whole years i was hitting every snkrs release. ever since i hit on satin black toes, i don't win anything anymore. how do you go from hitting every release to failing on every release. that's not random.

The only things I’ve hit since SNKRS was created have been royal toes ( most recent) , sbb 3.0 or whatever they are really supposed to be called, space jams and pink acronym prestos...
that’s it, never won a draw or hit anything off-white, Travis scott, fear of god etc not sure how people get so many... I try every damn release too for the most part

I was hoping to get at least one W in my birthday month of October, even bought some clothes and random stuff in the Nike app, interacted, watched videos etc but all releases went from in line to sold out

I’m just glad they designed these with holes. Has kept me from paying resale.

The only things I’ve hit since SNKRS was created have been royal toes ( most recent) , sbb 3.0 or whatever they are really supposed to be called, space jams and pink acronym prestos...
that’s it, never won a draw or hit anything off-white, Travis scott, fear of god etc not sure how people get so many... I try every damn release too for the most part

I was hoping to get at least one W in my birthday month of October, even bought some clothes and random stuff in the Nike app, interacted, watched videos etc but all releases went from in line to sold out

All y’all complaining about not hitting onSNKRS app! I haven’t hit on a shoe since the Bred Toes! 2018!!!!! It’s almost 2021!!!! SMFH 3B418DD9-E292-4FDD-A1F6-4F76D56E83B5.jpeg

most f’d up thing I heard a retailer do, unless im missing a story
Nope thats pretty much the story. Not sure how many people got the email. Sad part is I've missed on so many OW's that I wasn't even that suprised. You don't have the shoe until its in your hands.

Yeah I keep checking, my snkrs pair suppose to arrive tommorow, but I'm trying to cop my girl a bae size and wondering when I should pull the trigger. I think prices should be lowest tommorow or Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom