Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Couldn't execute as good as I wanted to.
I hate the grey toe.
But you get the point.
Screenshot_20201117-190939_Change Color.jpg

NToweG NToweG Though the grey toe makes more sense on the released pair. Black probably better for that version of Fire Reds. Or maybe a milky toe to somewhat match the OG?

NToweG NToweG Though the grey toe makes more sense on the released pair. Black probably better for that version of Fire Reds. Or maybe a milky toe to somewhat match the OG?

Yea I feel you. I think it would be a reddish color. I think its grey on the released pair because it flows from being black on the midsole..

I wouldn't mine my PS pair to drop with a milky toe like the alleged pair that's supposed to release below...

Screenshot_20201117-161935_Chrome.jpg

I have the Sail pair and I'm on the fence about keeping or selling. Only thing holding me back is how much I grew to love the black pair. When I got those I was tempted to sell and didn't unDS til recently and once I wore them I was glad I decided to keep. So I'm expecting my dumb *** to feel the same about these

Can anyone let me know if the IVs fit TTS or you have to size down cas of the deconstruct ?

The best pair is always subjective. There's no single best pair. Some people think the best Jordan 11 is the concord, some think space jam, some think black/red. So with OW Jordan's it's no different.

Back
Top Bottom