Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Lebron at All Star Weekend

1615160137797.png

The tongue on the OW forces is terrible. Always slips down, nothing you can do.

How is the fit on the Off-White 5s??? I usually wear a 12 just want to make sure I don’t need to size up or down, thanks in advance.

How is the fit on the Off-White 5s??? I usually wear a 12 just want to make sure I don’t need to size up or down, thanks in advance.
They fit a little to be since they don’t have the inside straps like a regular 5 would. I would go TTS though

No, not these. We need Canary 1s.
No we do not.

Why don't you clowns save yourselves the headaches and stress? Just buy some zip ties and pull out some markers, write whatever you want on whatever shoes you want, slap the ties on them, and save yourselves hundreds of dollars, rather than paying someone else for doing the same thing? You could even take out your scissors or exactos and cut holes in them, or remove the swooshes from them and then stick them back on with tape or something to complete the whole thing.

:rofl:

Why don't you clowns save yourselves the headaches and stress? Just buy some zip ties and pull out some markers, write whatever you want on whatever shoes you want, slap the ties on them, and save yourselves hundreds of dollars, rather than paying someone else for doing the same thing? You could even take out your scissors or exactos and cut holes in them, or remove the swooshes from them and then stick them back on with tape or something to complete the whole thing.

Here you go, boss. It's okay, we all get lost sometimes in our old age.

Because I want to wear them in the house and that’s too much work. I’m a busy guy.

Here you go, boss. It's okay, we all get lost sometimes in our old age.

:lol:
I was joking.

Back
Top Bottom