Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Really don't get why stores do this. Would be pretty simple to just sell them to people lining up or just do a quick in-store raffle and sell them that way. Unless they're just tryna hook up employees
That approach favors resellers who can just sit outside all day waiting for them to release unsold pairs. I think I prefer that they send them back.

That approach favors resellers who can just sit outside all day waiting for them to release unsold pairs. I think I prefer that they send them back.

Agreed, a re raffle will be a fair honest way to handle leftovers, i have a job along with 80% of nt members, I could never be able to sit outside all day and wait

My cousin told me earlier that he heard in November they're releasing just the last 5 of the pack, not the first 5. Any validity to this?

Agreed, a re raffle will be a fair honest way to handle leftovers, i have a job along with 80% of nt members, I could never be able to sit outside all day and wait

I hear you but rigged raffles at 21M and NTNY are one of the reasons Nike instituted the Draw (and the RSVP system before it) in the first place. I wouldn't trust those people to raffle off some Off White socks.

Heading out tomorrow from the west coast to pick up these jordan 1s at 21 mercer. Should I expect to see any worldstar incidents? If so, gonna have to go in riot gear

Heading out tomorrow from the west coast to pick up these jordan 1s at 21 mercer. Should I expect to see any worldstar incidents? If so, gonna have to go in riot gear

Nah. You'll be fine. I would avoid going later on in the day if you can. Usually more of a crowd then.

And definitely don't stand there taking bids. That's the kind of stuff that will get you juxed.

Nah. You'll be fine. I would avoid going later on in the day if you can. Usually more of a crowd then.

And definitely don't stand there taking bids. That's the kind of stuff that will get you juxed.

Agree

hello NT, do you guys think 1800 is a fair price for a size 11.5, considering buying from someone picking up at NL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom