Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I got a 9.5 coming from goat. Kinda sus…

what’s up with these sizes. Am seeing the black pair in 9.5 though. I really like the black pair. Not sure why people are down on them. They will be a great winter shoe.

I never got this winter shoe thing and im from NYC. And I dont mean wearing boots when its snow out and all that. I mean theres people who will literally not wear certain pairs of shoes in the winter where its fine out just cold, no snow or whatever on the ground.

I never got this winter shoe thing and im from NYC. And I dont mean wearing boots when its snow out and all that. I mean theres people who will literally not wear certain pairs of shoes in the winter where its fine out just cold, no snow or whatever on the ground.
It’s just hella dirty in Denver with snow either falling or melting from like Dec-March. Another great winter day shoe…

Attachments

• A2DAE025-F3F6-4F50-AB00-C69C8C91FE83.jpeg
    A2DAE025-F3F6-4F50-AB00-C69C8C91FE83.jpeg
    329.2 KB · Views: 312
It’s just hella dirty in Denver with snow either falling or melting from like Dec-March. Another great winter day shoe…

I get Denver, places where it snows a ton more than NYC. It snowed a lot in NYC last year but even then I was wearing my usual rotation most of the time.

49BBC1CE-992B-49C8-B60C-6611DA4EE5C2.jpeg

was able to checkout both colorways in my size. Really wanted the white pair and since OW let me checkout the other colorway I said why not. Will probably ooop the black pair to my homie if I don’t like them which is extremely likely. Took a screen shot of my order confirmation screen that showed the size I ordered just in case. If I can cop they must not be that limited and or wanted >D. Good luck to those trying later today:nthat:

49BBC1CE-992B-49C8-B60C-6611DA4EE5C2.jpeg

was able to checkout both colorways in my size. Really wanted the white pair and since OW let me checkout the other colorway I said why not. Will probably ooop the black pair to my homie if I don’t like them which is extremely likely. Took a screen shot of my order confirmation screen that showed the size I ordered just in case. If I can cop they must not be that limited and or wanted >D. Good luck to those trying later today:nthat:

Did a screen shot of my orders too…Not sure if it’s normal for Off-White to not list that in the confirmation emails or not…

Went after the black pair first and landed my size 11.5…By the time I circled back on the white pair 11.5 was gone so ended up grabbing an 11…I’ll just throw some slim insole in there or something to make them work…

grabbed a size 12 too. Apparently some bot protection was in the house.

They first went live around 1:30 or so…Kept bouncing me around on an “estimated wait time” page then opened for me at 2:00…Maybe filtering out some stuff 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom