Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Any body seeing this rn? :wow:
20211112_074615.jpg
Was the 9.5 available to buy?
I have a white 9.5 coming from goat but if they didn’t make them….

Damn

was working and didn’t peep the draw started

was probably gonna lose anyway but i at least wanted to have the couple minutes of hope and anticipation :lol:

These are tacky, same goes to the rest of the Off-White products.
I would personally love the white/red lows in there original form but because of this mockery it probably won’t happen for who knows how long.

I actually think we’ll get higher priced “87” AJ 2s after Nike/JB are done building hype for the model with the O-W and Union collabs, respectively. GR 2s weren’t selling at $190 retail so I think they need to pump up hype for the model before we see OG cws starting to retro.

here comes the gate keepers, 🤦🏿‍♂️ it's just shoes.

I’m not a fan of the vast majority of AJ 2s (OG Chis and the beach/tan Just Dons are the only ones I really care about) but I do find it weird how people suddenly hype up the model once a hyped collab drops when those same people hated the model previously.

I get Denver, places where it snows a ton more than NYC. It snowed a lot in NYC last year but even then I was wearing my usual rotation most of the time.

Denver is not that bad. It'll snow and then the sun comes back out and melts it within a day or 2. They rarely even plow in the city because the sun will just melt it anyway. Much different than back East, where dirty snow piles will sit on the sidewalks / curb for weeks+ at a time

I’m not a fan of the vast majority of AJ 2s (OG Chis and the beach/tan Just Dons are the only ones I really care about) but I do find it weird how people suddenly hype up the model once a hyped collab drops when those same people hated the model previously.
i find it weird that dudes want to post their old pairs trying to down play a current pair, if you don't like the shoe it's understandable but don't try and frown down on others liking a new interpretation because it isn't your taste. or act like because they weren't there for the og or 1st retro pair that someone else can't like the new pair. it's corny in my opinion. this shoe game moves so fast that in 2 weeks nobody is going to care about these and move on to the next wave. this is the culture nike created, if you take the off white name and make them a gr they would rot on the shelf, we all know that. nike has other plans!

i find it weird that dudes want to post their old pairs trying to down play a current pair, if you don't like the shoe it's understandable but don't try and frown down on others liking a new interpretation because it isn't your taste. or act like because they weren't there for the og or 1st retro pair that someone else can't like the new pair. it's corny in my opinion. this shoe game moves so fast that in 2 weeks nobody is going to care about these and move on to the next wave. this is the culture nike created, if you take the off white name and make them a gr they would rot on the shelf, we all know that. nike has other plans!
word there's plenty of twos collectin dust that you can still grab on the low. the cheeseblock toebox, clearly these are a pr move to get kids buyin product. no knock at nike, but its business as usual. Just wait it out, an og retro on the way.

I mean why would they not make 9.5 lol, just odd for them to say oh lets skip that size production. Sounds its more of a shipment issue with them and thats why they didn't have it up.
if someone uses COVID as an excuse I swear to god - that is like saying your dog ate your homework at this point.

Last edited:
I mean there are plenty of reasons why, but I don't think its justifiable to host a release if you don't have all your stock or sizes available. Because when those "late" shipments come in of the various few sizes, you're not going to do a "re-release" or restock of just those sizes. Every release nowadays are delayed or pushed back due to shipping issues. And its clear that this release has shipment issues as well but they didn't delay the release until they got all their stock in hence why some people couldn't even go for their size

Back
Top Bottom