Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’m really surprised the aftermarket on these is as high as it is to be honest…

If you’d asked me a couple months ago if I’d be willing to spend $1k on a pair I’d have laughed in your face…But after having both pairs in hand, jeez, I think I’d probably commit to it honestly…These things hit just right, especially the black pair…

People wanted the black pair?

If you gotta set up a payment plan, you should probably just take the L and go on to the next one.

I did it once a few years back for the 750 gray gums. Besides the whole if you need a payment plan for shoes you probably shoudnt get them notion, it wasnt bad in terms of interest. I used Goat and a 3 month plan and I think it was an extra $20-$25 in interest total.

Im gonna have to say the OW 5’s in both colors are “better” than their OG counterparts.
671D9663-96CC-40BD-B863-32F574CB3747.gif

I did it once a few years back for the 750 gray gums. Besides the whole if you need a payment plan for shoes you probably shoudnt get them notion, it wasnt bad in terms of interest. I used Goat and a 3 month plan and I think it was an extra $20-$25 in interest total.
I use Afterpay or Klarna. Splits it into 4 with no interest over 6 weeks. Most I spent was like $90 every two weeks.
Cause OG’s over everything huh? Fire reds and the black pair are “boring”. Maybe thats cause not a huge fan of the 5’s in general but the material used on the black OW 5’s and the material/yellowish tint the white pair has makes them a TON more interesting.
Black/Muslin CW pretty close to the Black Metallics. Sails are definitely worse.

I use Afterpay or Klarna. Splits it into 4 with no interest over 6 weeks. Most I spent was like $90 every two weeks.

Black/Muslin CW pretty close to the Black Metallics. Sails are definitely worse.

Both better. Like I said, just find them boring idk. Maybe I dont like the 5’s as much as I think. :lol:

Honestly never been a fan of OG white leather 5s and I think the sail OWs are better.
However metallic 5s are a top 3 Jordan for me. I do like the muslins alot though, they look close to a dark grey due to the material.

My white pair from GOAT got verified, and shipped earlier this week. Now they’ve been stuck in Feltham, MI making circles for the last 3/4 days. Never had a pair come from that facility (had to look up where it was), but everything I’ve read says, “prepare to wait, and expect delays”. It’s already been marked, “operational delay” once.

Never personally done a payment plan, but I can understand the appeal. That little of an amount of interest probably was cheaper than if you had saved over those 3 months to buy outright. In saying that, it makes no sense to me to have a 12 month payment plan (with interest) to buy a shoe, that you “have” to have.

This is wild.

Back
Top Bottom