Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The Virgil-designed Chi 1s honestly might. I remember someone here once pointed out how those 2017 OW Chis basically skyrocketed the resale values of 2015 Chis. Those OW Chi 1s were special, wish I paid the resale ticket after launch since I know I’m never owning a pair, especially now.

Coudda had a pair for $1200 and passed. Smh. I have the Ten Prestos and Blazers. Honestly those were the top 3 of that pack, personal fav of mine too lowkey were the Hyperdunks. I loved them and planned on playing in them but they ran SUPER small. It hurt to even wear them casually. Sold em smh.

The II hype is starting, VIII is next. Meanwhile here’s todays anniversaries:
I High Black Metallic Gold (Retro) (1 Year)
1638283347918.jpeg

I Mid Metallic Gold White (1 Year)
1638283208556.jpeg

I Mid Fearless Maison Chateau (2 Years)
1638283265228.jpeg

XI White Metallic (W) (2 Years)
1638283299655.jpeg

I High Cyber Monday (6 Years)
1638283171427.jpeg

IX Doernbecher (9 Years)
1638283142388.jpeg

Coudda had a pair for $1200 and passed. Smh. I have the Ten Prestos and Blazers. Honestly those were the top 3 of that pack, personal fav of mine too lowkey were the Hyperdunks. I loved them and planned on playing in them but they ran SUPER small. It hurt to even wear them casually. Sold em smh.

I felt the same way. I too had the Prestos and Blazers (just the prestos now). I initially hated the Chicago OWs, yet ironically i fell in love with the UNC OWs. Right after I missed the shock drop, I went on Stock X right after and paid the $800. Me not paying attention to my phone at work when they dropped is forever one of my biggest regrets

Talk about regrets…I missed EA in SNKRS for the Chi 1’s because I was stuck in a meeting at work…THEN I skipped out on paying $1k even for a pair shortly after the release because I was sure they’d come down in price :lol:…That was my first introduction to Off White x Nike anything…

Jb make a true to 85 with supple leather and call it a day. And bring back the Nike legends lol. This what we really want

Still waiting for the seller to ship my sail 5’s to stockx... If they flake I guess I’ll try goat instead. Lol I wish could contact the person and let em know if he or she is that pressed for the extra 120ish they went up to I could slide that to them. Just ship my ****. I wanna rock them immediately.

Still waiting for the seller to ship my sail 5’s to stockx... If they flake I guess I’ll try goat instead. Lol I wish could contact the person and let em know if he or she is that pressed for the extra 120ish they went up to I could slide that to them. Just ship my ****. I wanna rock them immediately.
I know eh. jeez

The 1st few models of Jordan's were no where near as popular when they released as they are now. You can read how the og releases were easily obtainable and often on discount. Jordan's popularity grew over the course of his releases where as Ye's popularity has been in a decline since he started with Adidas. Kanye will still have a demand down the road though imo.

Ehhh, the reason earlier Jordans were "easily obtainable and often on discount" is because they made multiple batches with plenty of restocks throughout the production run of those models. With the exception of the 2, Jordans were always a super in-demand shoe, the philosophy on production just changed over the years.

Over this next year I wanna see how many $20 vouchers from order cancellations I can rack up before I can get a free pair of shoes from GOAT. These sellers be on some bull **** :lol:. Had someone do it to me on a pair of ISPAs. The Air Maxes that weren’t even hyped

Ehhh, the reason earlier Jordans were "easily obtainable and often on discount" is because they made multiple batches with plenty of restocks throughout the production run of those models. With the exception of the 2, Jordans were always a super in-demand shoe, the philosophy on production just changed over the years.
So are you agreeing that og releases were easily obtainable and even on sale?

these are clean

Was lurking looking for info on these and for someone in here who asked about the OW AJ6, this guy is affiliated with the arch___itecture design team (ow x Nike design team)

Think you missing the point of them having casual appeal bruh.

The original jays were sported off court just as much as on court. Cats got fly in new jays.

Tell me the last time you seen a new jay sported outside in abundance.

New jays, since the 17 TOPS are only for court usage....nobody puttin a fit together in most of these joints.

Back
Top Bottom