Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I had a feeling nike was eventually going to give exclusive access on snkrs for the late shipment of sizes they didn't receive yet. But after this tragedy, nike probably won't anymore

Not gonna drop $1500+ on the off white 2s but I did pick these up for under retail before the inevitable rise in the 2s market. Quality is wild
EA0D8A2B-7011-4068-A055-4C699F8C6677.jpeg

I had a feeling nike was eventually going to give exclusive access on snkrs for the late shipment of sizes they didn't receive yet. But after this tragedy, nike probably won't anymore
You might be right but I can’t see any good reason not to release any additional stock, assuming it exists. Same goes for whatever designs that are completed and in the pipeline.

Last edited:
Well it’s day four of yet another waiting for seller to ship
Yeah today makes day 5. I reached out to stockx for a refund or to find another pair and ship them out ASAP. I haven’t heard anything yet and it’s been 24 hours but the site says it could take up to 48 hours. I should hear something sometime tomorrow I guess. :frown:

Usually ppl ship ASAP or cancel. This seller hasn’t shipped or cancelled yet.

Hopefully I won’t have to do a chargeback. I don’t like having money tied up that I could use towards copping a pair somewhere else so if I don’t hear something soon then I might have to...

Yeah today makes day 5. I reached out to stockx for a refund or to find another pair and ship them out ASAP. I haven’t heard anything yet and it’s been 24 hours but the site says it could take up to 48 hours. I should hear something sometime tomorrow I guess. :frown:

Usually ppl ship ASAP or cancel. This seller hasn’t shipped or cancelled yet.

Hopefully I won’t have to do a chargeback. I don’t like having money tied up that I could use towards copping a pair somewhere else so if I don’t hear something soon then I might have to...
They just cancelled, but man what a crappy business practice. At least honor the sale. I really wish there were more competitors on the market rather than just goat. It makes it tough to gage what the actual prices are or could be when you have a single platform dictating all the prices and all of the product essentially being relisted on trashX.

And yea man, I'll have to sell some extra stuff lying around to grab another pair to cover the $140 price difference, or I might just reach out to someone I know in Asia, but its a real bummer. I hope that reseller uses his extra $50 on something worthwhile like a meal lol.

Only other competitor I can find is Stadium Goods and they charge a good bit more than StockX/GOAT/eBay.

They just cancelled, but man what a crappy business practice. At least honor the sale. I really wish there were more competitors on the market rather than just goat. It makes it tough to gage what the actual prices are or could be when you have a single platform dictating all the prices and all of the product essentially being relisted on trashX.

And yea man, I'll have to sell some extra stuff lying around to grab another pair to cover the $140 price difference, or I might just reach out to someone I know in Asia, but its a real bummer. I hope that reseller uses his extra $50 on something worthwhile like a meal lol.

for real just got my cancellation too! Man, I really wanted these! And I really hope stockx hit them with a few.

couldn’t even offer a coupon or something

1E09EEAE-688F-48BE-AFF6-B8B70F471C2D.png

Yeah I got an email from stockx as well saying that my order was cancelled and to expect my refund to hit my account in 3-5 business days. Oh well.

I didn’t get a coupon either.

StockX knows what they’re doing…

They going to charge most of these sellers the 15% cancellation fee…While knowing damn well they’ll sell them for higher, thus collecting even MORE fees from said seller and the new buyer as well…Tell me these aren’t some scumbag moves…

They’d just make a new account…

What they need to do is force them to sell the pair for the same amount as their canceled sell if they come back through trying to get the higher bag…Just go ahead and match them with their previous buyer while they’re at it…Like we can’t fulfill your new order, but we were able to fulfill your previous “Canceled” transaction…

But that’s taking money out of their own pockets so we all know how this goes…

StockX knows what they’re doing…

They going to charge most of these sellers the 15% cancellation fee…While knowing damn well they’ll sell them for higher, thus collecting even MORE fees from said seller and the new buyer as well…Tell me these aren’t some scumbag moves…
Honestly. I dont think they actually enforce the penalty too much tbh. People wouldn't cancel as much as they do if they did. .

Back
Top Bottom