Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

You've already lost lol, jk but seriously goodluck. Best bet is living in nyc chicago and LA gives you a .05 chance
I figured that would be the situation. If they release in August, I can maybe get them in NY. I'll most likely catch an L though lol.

I figured that would be the situation. If they release in August, I can maybe get them in NY. I'll most likely catch an L though lol.
I'm already looking at resale lol, ive seen in person and all i can say is they look better than what pictures suggest. The laces really set the shoe off, the green and white are best in my opnion

I'm already looking at resale lol, ive seen in person and all i can say is they look better than what pictures suggest. The laces really set the shoe off, the green and white are best in my opnion
I don't even want to think about what resale will be like for these. Especially if they're extremely limited.

What's funny is most people don't like them. Most of them would be the usual feasters. All of them will hit :lol:.

Honestly, what's the appeal of these? I haven't used the term in a while but these are the definition of hypebeast fodder.

Couldn't pay me to wear these.

And with my 2¢, I'm out.

Last edited:
For me, it's the diverse style but, I'm only interested in these as a display piece :wink:

A guy at Show me kicks had them on...............They`re Ugly as sin, but it was good to be able to see them. Probably my first and last time seeing them, But they`re absolutely hideous. LHH

A guy at Show me kicks had them on...............They`re Ugly as sin, but it was good to be able to see them. Probably my first and last time seeing them, But they`re absolutely hideous. LHH
Good, then it'll be easier to part from them after I catch this W!!! 
devil.gif

The hate is real, but i like them and hope i cop gotta support the brethren Ghanaian. Im interested to see this release

Honestly, what's the appeal of these? I haven't used the term in a while but these are the definition of hypebeast fodder.

Couldn't pay me to wear these.

And with my 2¢, I'm out.
Nobody buys sneakers to wear anymore.

The more limited they are, the more ppl think they look good

Joints are horrible 

Back
Top Bottom