Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

It’s funny

I get the db’s
Didn’t get a Doernbecher for retail since the db’s 8s

but nothing on any of these
Didn’t pay too much attention to this release in the first place since I hate the hassle of getting shoes

Plus I’m waiting to do a phone order on the wolf grays so I can get the disco
No breaks from Nike like usual

It’s funny

I get the db’s
Didn’t get a Doernbecher for retail since the db’s 8s

but nothing on any of these

Plus I’m waiting to do a phone order on the wolf grays so I can get the disco

same got some DB's nothing here my only hope is the FTL app today

oh and my raffle entries monday

I thought they were supposed to have sent emails out yesterday? Are they sending today instead?
I thought the same but pick up for the 1's and AF1 is tomorrow. Nobody seems to have won those yet, so I'm guessing emails will be sent out today.

Is there a way to tell if they haven't sent any emails out yet?

Kith emails for the 1's and AF1's should be around 5-7pm tonight

Be on lookout.

Btw I'm not mad today. I cooked on DB uptempos and END of all places feed me Yebras lol

honestly the fact they couldn't hold a draw without crashing, snkrs FCFS would have been bot'ed or crashed

doing a random surprise drop without no one knowing was the most fair way Nike handled the release

basically i took an L, but it was a "Draw" just one they entered everyone in and just said run it.

Seems more people got selected than shoes cause some got a sold out message even after they try'ed to buy to it was a combo of the draw/FCFS.

Lmao remember when some wanted them to do it the way they did the "Red Octobers" and make it random well there you go

GOAT raffle my last hope bruh 24E98AC0-BA5F-4498-8985-77FF7E42A63B.png

honestly the fact they couldn't hold a draw without crashing, snkrs FCFS would have been bot'ed or crashed

doing a random surprise drop without no one knowing was the most fair way Nike handled the release

basically i took an L, but it was a "Draw" just one they entered everyone in and just said run it.

Seems more people got selected than shoes cause some got a sold out message even after they try'ed to buy to it was a combo of the draw/FCFS.

Lmao remember when some wanted them to do it the way they did the "Red Octobers" and make it random well there you go

Yeah I'm a little salty I didn't get access, but this was probably the only way they do an early drop without it being botted to hell. Remember when Nike did the Restocks of the Banned 1s + other 1s? That got botted to hell and back because people caught wind of it.

Kith emails for the 1's and AF1's should be around 5-7pm tonight

Be on lookout.

Btw I'm not mad today. I cooked on DB uptempos and END of all places feed me Yebras lol

Thanks. I planned on heading to ny early tomorrow, but I might just leave tonight just in case. Since they are requiring people to pick up around 9 am.

Thanks. I planned on heading to ny early tomorrow, but I might just leave tonight just in case. Since they are requiring people to pick up around 9 am.
If you want a quick in and out and you get the 8-10am window, definitely be in line by 7:30 the latest. The line fills up super fast after that.

Yeah I'm a little salty I didn't get access, but this was probably the only way they do an early drop without it being botted to hell. Remember when Nike did the Restocks of the Banned 1s + other 1s? That got botted to hell and back because people caught wind of it.

facts im salty so salty that if i hit on this FTL raffle at 6pm est bet that flight will be copped and my butt going to chi in the am.

not copped i fly for free but you get the idea

Back
Top Bottom