Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Heading out tomorrow from the west coast to pick up these jordan 1s at 21 mercer. Should I expect to see any worldstar incidents? If so, gonna have to go in riot gear

What's the total of your trip going to be

Did you get tickets just for winning the shoes ?

Pair secured heading back to Atlanta. Store mad small. In and out. I should stayed the day in the city has some bomb food.

Not gloating, this is my first Nike Draw win in 3 years and it came from a friend of mine, so I'm trying to get them. I just need help.

It’s not your win if it came from a friend who has no ablility to help you.

No baby what is you doing

Not gloating, this is my first Nike Draw win in 3 years and it came from a friend of mine, so I'm trying to get them. I just need help.

you missed what i was saying.

i'm saying people that gloat with their reservations, which has their full names and everything in public, can get screwed when dudes just make fake id's and pickup the original winner's shoes before the original winner shows up.

Yall NT dudes never cease to amaze me lol smh.. same **** different day. I asked a simple question, if you can't help ignore it lol

Not trying to gloat or nothing, but he's all the way in VA im sure if he could he would fly out, but obviously I understand him not being able to and I already appreciate him enough for the entry.

Yall doing too much, its always tense around hyped releases.

Yall NT dudes never cease to amaze me lol smh.. same **** different day. I asked a simple question, if you can't help ignore it lol

Not trying to gloat or nothing, but he's all the way in VA im sure if he could he would fly out, but obviously I understand him not being able to and I already appreciate him enough for the entry.

Yall doing too much, its always tense around hyped releases.
son you trying to cheat the game and you not even prepared asking for fake ids and then have the nerve to feel like you owed any other type of answer. you put your stupid question out there. Take the stupid answers in stride and hope someone catches your hail mary and move on if nobody does.

Back
Top Bottom