Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

:lol: ^
Gotta wait til ups rolls thru,but nevermind that, Im in no rush. Theyll go back up once the market drys.

These are just 1 of my many investments.

im never dropping G money on footwear ever, 500 my absolute limit...when you're dropping that much bread its time u get some fly jewelry & a fly whip.

id even drop more for shades than footwear on da count of not crumbling over time.

alg-shirt-jon-gosselin-jpg.jpg

It's so funny that this release is shrouded in so much mystery. A secret drop. No official announcement for a release date.

I wish the other off whites would drop in price like these but there's hope for future releases if they keep it random.

im never dropping G money on footwear ever, 500 my absolute limit...when you're dropping that much bread its time u get some fly jewelry & a fly whip.

id even drop more for shades than footwear on da count of not crumbling over time.
This is classic NYC hood fly dude talk :lol::pimp:

Even 500 is type up there. Growing up people would cop kicks but not at exorbitant prices. Doesn’t mean the were cheap or not fly kicks just weren’t the think tho spazz on.

Now let it be a leather/jacket :rofl: Mans would easily drop a stack +++ without thinking. Hell even a belt would demand a lot of bread.

Put in what seemed like a low drunk bid on Sunday when the price was higher and it got accepted.. was trying to wait it out. I didn't think my bid would get accepted lol. Ah whelp; bout to sell some stuff as planned, especially with no word of an official drop.

Put in what seemed like a low drunk bid on Sunday when the price was higher and it got accepted.. was trying to wait it out. I didn't think my bid would get accepted lol. Ah whelp; bout to sell some stuff as planned, especially with no word of an official drop.

Hope your drunk bid was still a good bid because some sizes are getting sold for 900ish right now. All that $800 or under talk might actually happen lol...

Hope your drunk bid was still a good bid because some sizes are getting sold for 900ish right now. All that $800 or under talk might actually happen lol...

Not 800 good :lol: .. If they actually hit 800 I'll hate myself for a little while lmao. I have to stay away from that app when I'm drunk.

Prices dropping now but trust it will shoot back up. This isn't a normal shoe. This more than likely wont release again until about 7-10years or never again after this year. So if you can hold on to keep, wait it out. Just my opinion.

After the official release once all pairs are gone then price will go up but slowly. They won’t be at 1.5k until the end of the year I would say

There not dropping under 800 for a 10 and half ..bots going to get the rest of em and the majority of people who wanted copped them but the ones that are waiting for lower prices are going to be disappointed because there going to go straight up the majority of all of off whites are 500+ retail would be insult if these go any less especially during summer

same people said they wouldn't drop under $1000 tho :lol:

I think they'll continue but once RD passes and theres barely any stock they'll start to trend upwards

if they hit $1500 ill flip em but I don't see that happening, Bert wants some frag 1's

I can't believe one store wants 300 and my sz 6 for a sz 11 (my size). Anyone know anyone or anywhere in tri state area that can do any better...I don't mind paying 100-150 to swap...maybe 2 but 300 is ridiculous.

I can't believe one store wants 300 and my sz 6 for a sz 11 (my size). Anyone know anyone or anywhere in tri state area that can do any better...I don't mind paying 100-150 to swap...maybe 2 but 300 is ridiculous.

Wait a couple days and then show them prices on resell market and renegotaite?

Man I would be pissed if mine were missing laces
Thought I didn’t have the blue ones but was tucked under the shoes

Sounds about right, a100o a100o , the way the prices are now, u could sell your 6 and make about 675, add 275 and cop your 11 on stockx. Midas whale just do the 300 at that shop and save yourself the time and hassle

You’re basically swapping a kids size for a men’s size on a popular limited shoe. I don’t feel like that’s too bad in all honesty, then again I’ve never size swapped.

Back
Top Bottom