Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My StockX pair better have everything. F that.. if not I'm definitely beefing.. it aint retail lol.

Anyone know why this shipment isn't showing up in my UPS MyChoice account?

If I search the tracking # that Nike provided, I can find the shipment. But it doesn't automatically come up in my UPS account?

Anyone know why this shipment isn't showing up in my UPS MyChoice account?

If I search the tracking # that Nike provided, I can find the shipment. But it doesn't automatically come up in my UPS account?
Night take some time to populate on UPS side. I've been there before. Usually shows up a bit later.

I see a few people that said their pairs came without laces.... I would take missing laces over a "missing"/canceled order right about now. I can't make this **** up smh. Contacted Nike over the weekend just for the representative to provide me scripted answers along with a lousy *** 15% coupon code.

Screenshot_20180525-110753.png
Screenshot_20180529-134600.png
Screenshot_20180529-133539.png
Screenshot_20180529-133606.png
Screenshot_20180529-133508.png
Screenshot_20180529-133518.png

I see a few people that said their pairs came without laces.... I would take missing laces over a "missing"/canceled order right about now. I can't make this **** up smh. Contacted Nike over the weekend just for the representative to provide me scripted answers along with a lousy *** 15% coupon code.

Did you happen to post your Order Number on any sites after you received your Purchase confirmation? Hope not!

Night take some time to populate on UPS side. I've been there before. Usually shows up a bit later.

Mine is out for delivery today and never came up on my choice. Not complaining as long as I get the box in hand.

Yea I kind of wanted to change my delivery, so that it is held at local facility (Walgreens) instead of being left on my porch. Since it isn't showing in MyChoice - it won't let me edit the delivery.

Sounds about right, a100o a100o , the way the prices are now, u could sell your 6 and make about 675, add 275 and cop your 11 on stockx. Midas whale just do the 300 at that shop and save yourself the time and hassle
Truue , from my research 200 looks more appropriate but I guess they want to make the extra on top of the extra....you are right thanks for the reassurance.

Yea I kind of wanted to change my delivery, so that it is held at local facility (Walgreens) instead of being left on my porch. Since it isn't showing in MyChoice - it won't let me edit the delivery.
Call UPS to have them do it for you unless it has a restriction in which case calling UPS won't help, you'll have to call the shipper.

Yeah StockX does that restriction stuff on UPS. With Nike it's usually that they decided to put your phone number somewhere in there where your name and address should've been.

Back
Top Bottom