Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I really wish Kith told you if you were a winner INSIDE of the app. I feel like I win there but never get the emails.

My reasoning, when my younger brother won the Off White 97s, he went to pick up his pair (my pair) and my name was right under it. I wouldn't have known I won as well if he didn't a) win himself and b) look at the list to see the names. So I know for a fact that they don't email me, looked in the spam and trash for that Off White 97 email and didn't get one. But maybe I haven't won there ever again, I'll never know. Rant over.

I really wish Kith told you if you were a winner INSIDE of the app. I feel like I win there but never get the emails.

My reasoning, when my younger brother won the Off White 97s, he went to pick up his pair (my pair) and my name was right under it. I wouldn't have known I won as well if he didn't a) win himself and b) look at the list to see the names. So I know for a fact that they don't email me, looked in the spam and trash for that Off White 97 email and didn't get one. But maybe I haven't won there ever again, I'll never know. Rant over.

see that would def bother me lol .. i would switch up emails .. just make a brand new gmail account just for raffles or something

The kith app is such a joke on android. Can't login at all. Just keeps looping the captcha. Trash af

Does anyone think the resale price can creep back up to 800? I keep waiting to sell my 10.5s but idk if holding them for months is worth it.

Better on the city page or on the main screen on snkrs app?

Sometimes the coming soon sign doesn’t update on the direct page

for the life of me i still dont know whether its better to be in the main page or the sneaker page.

in a group chat and it changes for some and not for others

for the life of me i still dont know whether its better to be in the main page or the sneaker page.

in a group chat and it changes for some and not for others
I was on the product page and hit this time, but sometimes the button changes on time and sometimes it doesn't. I have a consistently fast, low latency Internet connection too.

I’m on there the second it comes up push the button on my iPad it’s fully booked and on my phone I keep getting no connection

Fuffin scam

These dropping pretty darn fast on stockx, not trying to be that dude that rubs it in...but it kind of sucks for those who bought it at such a high price lol. Smaller sizes now getting down to 700ish as the last sold amount, and 600ish for some of the bigger sizes.

Back
Top Bottom