Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So happy i could add these OG baby 1s so my daughter can match with me .. 15$ letgo come up for those babys OG’s

8EA4E515-76D5-484E-A56C-F4198FD5C413.jpeg
EDE29583-C9FC-44BF-859B-86D21ABB2653.png

That’s crazy people enter from all over just to see if they can hit! The thought never even entered my mind. I live 10 hours from Chicago and why, just to say you hit but still came up empty
I don’t get it either why enter if your not going to pick up .. just too see if ur going to win sounds like they wanna get wet for a lil bit honestly waste of time even doing it

Anyone in Chicago know when Nike Chicago or FTA sells left over pairs? Took so many Ls on this shoe I might just try to wait for a left over pair.

Thanks in advance

dang everyone eating. im glad.:pimp:

and END still hasn’t drawn their raffle yet :lol:

I’ve won there ONCE. For black cement 3’s >D, that’s not saying much tho. Will be a surprise if I win these on there.

Also, don’t know if already answered, but are they dropping on snkrs (again)? As in not snkrs pass. Like an actual page dedicated to its drop.

Or was the surprise snkrs drop a few weeks back was it?

I’ve won there ONCE. For black cement 3’s >D, that’s not saying much tho. Will be a surprise if I win these on there.

Also, don’t know if already answered, but are they dropping on snkrs (again)? As in not snkrs pass. Like an actual page dedicated to its drop.

Or was the surprise snkrs drop a few weeks back was it?
all speculation at this point. i think it will drop again, similar to most OW1 with exclusive access releases.

Anyone in Chicago know when Nike Chicago or FTA sells left over pairs? Took so many Ls on this shoe I might just try to wait for a left over pair.

Thanks in advance

people been waiting for leftovers since sunday at footaction. nike chicago, im unsure.

When I pickup my pair from FTA state st
I’ll take a peek at the list to see how many pages it is
I’ll also try to ask how many unclaimed pairs they think they will have
Gonna pick up right when they open at 10

Back
Top Bottom