Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I sold a pair of Carmine's to stockx, got paid out once it was authenticated and 4 months later the exact same pair I sold them showed up on my door step with a amazon slip in it saying "we can't accept these" and a bunch of other stuff. I delisted em and got paid for the same exact pair lol. I guess it never got to the buyer and some how got returned to me.

Glitches lol .. They've even sent people two pairs of the same shoe before. Probably less of this happening with them beefing up the employee line.

Do you guys think that the reinforced toe box on the unc off whites can be easily cleaned or should I had some Jason Markk repellent to it?

I just looked at my pair again that have been boxed since I got em from original SNKRS release. The midsole seems yellower than I remember. I should break em out once before it gets bad.

54A09266-0DF2-4412-8FAC-D93F038B5687.jpeg

Arrived. Bummed the extra shoe laces on the BAE size was not included :frown:

anyone know best way to see the mega loads of WDYWT on feet pics of these laced up in various ways? (or best hash tag on IG)

thanks man, I wish there was a universal code for pics being on foot - thats what I miss most about WDYWT cause it was something you actually wore that day rather than just a pic of DS shoes
i tried to click on 1 piture and scroll threw all the picture in the thread they tok that down. I don't see the website as better just more complicated you ask me

Back
Top Bottom