Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Everyone can speculate and continue to think what you want. I gave my input from my own personal experience. Take it how you want but I can assure you there are no carrying costs etc when you already have a warehouse, profits are increasing month after month, and there's no transparency to the public about the source of shoes.

My biggest complaint is these sites make it so easy to sell a paid of stolen shoes. Ever see a listing w no box brand new on goat? Either a FnF pair or hot.

Ever wonder how StockX or goat has shoes to giveaway for retail or for their sales? Cuz they buy shoes from sellers when prices are low.

Ever wonder how they have so many shoes that ship out the same day? They work with local power sellers and carry inventory or those ppl drop off the day of when sales accumulate.

Back to the 1s...cant wait to rock mine have 2 pairs of the UNC and prolly gonna sell one in a few weeks to pay for my friends bachelor party in Boston. So thanks stockx/GOAT.

Damn, missed ups!Has anyone payed for a two hour delivery window with ups and still got delivered before or after the window?

5625B905-F6C6-4AF8-A996-805B4F2B4CE7.jpeg
26463718-49DB-473E-B816-8EFCFA221DD5.jpeg
THIS JUST IN... HOLLA.

CED B.

1000 % legit the mark is there the laces are legit the words are not touching enjoy them
Yep figured but thanks! Also my chicagos that I got from Nike have somewhat sloppy stitching round the medial flaps, so idk if clean clean stitching is a true indication.
I do realize the fake unc have real real sloppy stitching.

BBFE6C83-2BBA-4646-9D80-F5D5AC0E0537.jpeg
Just wondering how many of your guys’ are slightly not symmetrical in the “AIR”.

Prollly a dumb question but is there any way to loosen the zip tie? I know with normal zip ties you have to cut them lol!

Prollly a dumb question but is there any way to loosen the zip tie? I know with normal zip ties you have to cut them lol!
There are youtube videos on how to open it. I stuck an exacto knife through the opening where the locking mechanism is and pulled the tie out. Be careful when pulling out because the exacto knife can cut parts of the tie.

Back
Top Bottom