Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Surprised MJ didn't try to get his son into basketball. I mean Kobe's oldest girl wasn't into bball, but it was nice to see Gianna getting into the game. Bronny Jr and D-Wades son holding it down too.
both jeffrey and marcus played college ball....they just weren't good enough to play at levels past that

Surprised MJ didn't try to get his son into basketball. I mean Kobe's oldest girl wasn't into bball, but it was nice to see Gianna getting into the game. Bronny Jr and D-Wades son holding it down too.

Both of MJ's sons played D1

Jeffrey tested out as the most athletic player to come through the Illini program at the time he was there.

Skipped all the other shoes and ready to pay resell on these 5’s just the way it is now sadly prob going to sell my OW Air Force 1’s (black)

I like the 5’s more anyways. More personality in them.

I don’t mean to be that guy...but some of this **** just gets so pretentious. I get it, they are special but talking about they are influenced by the majestic blah blah and the fine soothing blah blah premium blah blah materials to give you a true blah blah feel. They do it with EVERY JORDAN to the point of you want to laugh reading the description. It’s like a total “bruh” moment. It’s like cheesy soft Muzak should be playing in the background and they are describing some private beach resort. It’s like “come on dude, this is a bit much”

2957B5A2-A057-4465-9B1C-DE4B1D717603.jpeg
Isn’t Marcus kind of renowned as a celebrity kid douchebag though? Wasn’t he always in trouble in college and after that used “Mike’s Son” card to try to slide into girls’ DMs and be creepy asking for skins until he got called out and it got published and then a bunch of other girls did the same thing? Didn’t his dad actually try to discipline him too? Dude is a cornball *******. He’s what I call an over privileged “Chad” Dude will live off Daddy’s money and not accomplish much on his own.

Who’s wearing off white v’s in this Chicago weather+ snow just to get a flex off but have pneumonia for the next week or so... if I hit they won’t hit ground till it’s 75+ ... Marcus is just being himself honesty ... an entitled clown. I’m positive he has pe’s to wear so he’s not wearing the same mass produced gym shoes as another person... herb

Who’s wearing off white v’s in this Chicago weather+ snow just to get a flex off but have pneumonia for the next week or so... if I hit they won’t hit ground till it’s 75+ ... Marcus is just being himself honesty ... an entitled clown. I’m positive he has pe’s to wear so he’s not wearing the same mass produced gym shoes as another person... herb

Im wearing my joints the moment I get em in hand... don’t gotta worry about the soles. Lol

Im wearing my joints the moment I get em in hand... don’t gotta worry about the soles. Lol
Thinking of the holes+netting not the soles... even kept in tact it’s nothing behind em & the collar is less padded meaning more foot exposure... unless you dbl sock it

Ah thanks for the info, guys. Don't really keep up Marcus Jordan so never really knew he played college D1 ball. Just knew he was the one running trophy room. Dude does act entitled though with some of his tweets. I mean it ain't hard to get limited shoes when it has your dad's name to it.

Isn’t Marcus kind of renowned as a celebrity kid douchebag though? Wasn’t he always in trouble in college and after that used “Mike’s Son” card to try to slide into girls’ DMs and be creepy asking for skins until he got called out and it got published and then a bunch of other girls did the same thing? Didn’t his dad actually try to discipline him too? Dude is a cornball *******. He’s what I call an over privileged “Chad” Dude will live off Daddy’s money and not accomplish much on his own.
Douchebag of the highest caliber. All that money and he can't even buy a vowel.

Any chicago peeps been to Notre for their raffles this week? Haven’t had a chance to make it yet, hoping to hit it up tomorrow and Friday.

Curious how that whole transit pass raffle card thing is going.

Any chicago peeps been to Notre for their raffles this week? Haven’t had a chance to make it yet, hoping to hit it up tomorrow and Friday.

yeah i grabbed a ticket and entered a couple raffles. went during my lunch break, so there wasnt really a line. i heard the wait gets pretty long after 5 or so. it aint so bad...process is pretty smooth.

they dont send L emails, so i guess you just assume you got the L if they dont notify you by the time they open the next day.

there are two lines. line for people without transit pass gets really long while the other is short. inbox been dry AF :frown:

Back
Top Bottom