Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Prices usually dip on release date and more once pairs start arriving. My size actually went up.

for shoes that were widely released yes that is true, but these were released online at one place, and instore in practically one state its gonna take at the most 2 weeks for a dip, just be patient trust me

Got only the Tee

Attachments

• IMG_12131.png
    IMG_12131.png
    556 KB · Views: 1,193
how are these 5's still in the $1k mark :sick:

these are nice and I liked them from the jump, but I was predicting the prices to be similar to TS6's at around $500

I think the price will dip in a few days and creep back up. Depending on size, they may hover around 1k for a while. Who knows, didn’t seem many were interested in these until they dropped.

I think the price will dip in a few days and creep back up. Depending on size, they may hover around 1k for a while. Who knows, didn’t seem many were interested in these until they dropped.

I didn't think they were essentially chicago exclusives thats why I thought the secondary market value was lower. Even UNC 1's were lower in price than these but those were much wider of a release. I think all OW (especially OW jordans) are roughly produced in the same numbers.

I chose standard shipping so that’s probably why mine ain’t get shipped yet

most likely doesn't have anything to do with it. I chose standard shipping too and mine shipped. Most of the time, Nike actually upgrades your shipping for free to Two Day shipping.

Personally, I never saw a reason for me to pay $30 for expedited shipping from Nike. The processing time for the order is the same and nothing actually moves until Monday even if you get shipping on saturday night. When I choose standard shipping, I get my orders delivered on Tuesday. When Nike upgrades me to free 2 day shipping, I still get it Tuesday lol.

Last edited:
I have a pair of slightly used Day of the Dead SB’s i’d trade for a size 10 OW V.

Last edited:
most likely doesn't have anything to do with it. I chose standard shipping too and mine shipped. Most of the time, Nike actually upgrades your shipping for free to Two Day shipping.

Personally, I never saw a reason for me to pay $30 for expedited shipping from Nike. The processing time for the order is the same and nothing actually moves until Monday even if you get shipping on saturday night. When I choose standard shipping, I get my orders delivered on Tuesday. When Nike upgrades me to free 2 day shipping, I still get it Tuesday lol.
Yeah I’d assume just need a reason for why my order hasn’t shipped but Im not stressing too much

Back
Top Bottom