Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm driving instead. Might stop by my block if I have enough time lol.

Only way i could think of because I doubt they'll let me fly back same day or even a day after flying from a state on the list.

Plus I dont want to risk getting covid. I been in the house this whole time and when I do go out I'm masked and gloved up. I had n95s before the govt said not to cop them because I was reading **** from china and south korea.

I'm driving instead. Might stop by my block if I have enough time lol.

Only way i could think of because I doubt they'll let me fly back same day or even a day after flying from a state on the list.

Plus I dont want to risk getting covid. I been in the house this whole time and when I do go out I'm masked and gloved up. I had n95s before the govt said not to cop them because I was reading **** from china and south korea.
So where'd you win them from?

I'm surprise these are goin for 1k plus in most sizes. these are one of the most non-appealing off white sneaker imo, I mean it could pass for some regular 4s in an all cream color lol. It's hard to see the deconstructed vibe on these and it's a wmns shoe. I see these dropping in value a lot, but who knows.

INCREDIBLE :sick:

Screenshot_20200725-095829_SNKRS.jpg

I'm surprise these are goin for 1k plus in most sizes. these are one of the most non-appealing off white sneaker imo, I mean it could pass for some regular 4s in an all cream color lol. It's hard to see the deconstructed vibe on these and it's a wmns shoe. I see these dropping in value a lot, but who knows.
They look much better than the off white 5s imo.

When you pull up the sizes in the app the conversion from women to men’s size will already be there

Since this is LEO it may be similar the TS1 drop, I’m expecting lots of errors and time outs

Back
Top Bottom