Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Select me for once damn it. Only OW I ever gotten was the Chuck Taylor due to difficulty when they didn't let anyone checkout initially, I woke up late and allowed me to get them

Man I’m really hoping I hit! It will be my first OW hit!

I had 2 exclusive access for air max wotherspoons and I still ended up with Ls on those....

My last W on SNKRS was Muslins...I legit have not been able to cop a single release (hyped or not) since then lol

Lets Go!!!
Screenshot_20201023-110051.jpg

I've never had early access to anything worth having early access to and I've never won any draws on SNKRS or anything.

I took the day off from work today, casually woke up at 8:58 because the dog was licking my ear. Picked up my phone, first notification that comes up at 9 was 'EARLY ACCESS' . I tapped to open it knowing I was probably already out of luck....THEN BOOOM!

IMG_6939.PNG

Nike you some Evil MF's!

I've never had early access to anything worth having early access to and I've never won any draws on SNKRS or anything.

I took the day off from work today, casually woke up at 8:58 because the dog was licking my ear. Picked up my phone, first notification that comes up at 9 was 'EARLY ACCESS' . I tapped to open it knowing I was probably already out of luck....THEN BOOOM!

IMG_6939.PNG

Nike you some Evil MF's!
Give that dog a bone:lol:🐶

Back
Top Bottom