Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Raffles have disappeared from SVD again! I think its safe to assume that I got Ls all round. Im not giving resellers anymore money this given all the money i spent on the Nike FoG Line. Congrats to everyone who copped!

It’s mostly random. People just don’t understand what random means.

Possibly a preference for accounts who spend a lot or purchased recently.

Possibly a preference for new accounts.

Recently we’ve seen some preference towards accounts marked as female, for women’s sneakers, in the form of exclusive access.

But mostly it’s random. All you can do is enter and pray to the sneaker gods. Just know demand far exceeds supply, so no matter what you do your odds are extremely low. This is a fact that many of us don’t want to accept, which leads to much frustration. But it just is what it is.

The system is fair. I honestly dont know a better way they can do it with all the botting. I will say that there is someone who hits multiple pairs on every release no matter the method they use....but said person WAS running a lot of accounts. He figured something out and got the number of accounts to run down....BUT same success rate. And of course...manz aint sharing the sauce.

Recently we’ve seen some preference towards accounts marked as female, for women’s sneakers, in the form of exclusive access.

But mostly it’s random. All you can do is enter and pray to the sneaker gods. Just know demand far exceeds supply, so no matter what you do your odds are extremely low. This is a fact that many of us don’t want to accept, which leads to much frustration. It just is what it is.

100% Basically. I think there is a method to "being active in the app" as well.

Being active on the app, engaging in all the polls, watching the stories they upload & of course buying often....these all increase your chances of getting a W more often

But mostly it’s random. All you can do is enter and pray to the sneaker gods. Just know demand far exceeds supply, so no matter what you do your odds are extremely low. This is a fact that many of us don’t want to accept, which leads to much frustration. But it just is what it is.
I don’t know this side of the hobby much at all but I’m pretty sure there’s bot boys who create hundreds of accounts (or more?). Maybe it’s random but not everyone is playing the same game

Another L from Footpatrol. Oh well, I guess im just in for retros going forwards n not the limited collabs

Being active on the app, engaging in all the polls, watching the stories they upload & of course buying often....these all increase your chances of getting a W more often

Not in my experience. I do all of the above (including buying low demand shoes and apparel) and I haven't hit anything since the Triple Black FOGs. And I chalk that win up to low resell relative to the retail price. Whatever the system is, it's dumb and it's gotten worse.

Were you able to try twice on the same account? I got early access also but when I tried again when they dropped the button went from notify to purchased instead of buy.
I couldn’t try again on the same account as it greyed out and said purchased , so I used the account I created for my mom. Which btw has never hit on any release ever and it’s 2 n a half years old lol.

hard to say that the system is fair if the same people hit or people hit multiples meanwhile a lot of people have not sniffed a win in months lol
My account hadn’t hit anything since summer of last year. Then I hit 2 shoes this year, these via exclusive access and the sb medicoms. Your SNKRS time to shine will come again soon!

Took a L like expected. Should I trade my Jordan 1 LA to CHI and Royal Toes for these? What y’all think, is that an even trade? I prefer the OW 5’s. It’s local but the person also wants $100 cash on top, which I think is too much...

Took a L like expected. Should I trade my Jordan 1 LA to CHI and Royal Toes for these? What y’all think, is that an even trade? I prefer the OW 5’s. It’s local but the person also wants $100 cash on top, which I think is too much...
That’s pretty even imo. I recently cleared out some extra shoes to downgrade a little & offset something i paid resale on (trav 1 low). Royals toes didn’t make my cut, and I sold my backup pair of LA to Chis. Sold them on eBay for 450 and 300...

I copped early before the shoes where scheduled to drop how long before goat cancels the order because he hasn’t shipped yet or finds me another pair at the time I paid 1k. It’s been since oct 18th

If my pair had arrived as scheduled I would’ve def traded these for LA to Chi and another pair of 1s or 3s. 5s not really my thing.

minus that extra 100 though

6A2F3757-CF12-4BE5-8095-61DCE5DDF9D6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom