Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I will never understand SNKRS. Was in a work meeting and didn't click purchase til 9:02 and got a pair.

man! The 11.5 struggle is too real, that size is elusive and sometimes doesn’t even show up in raffles
11.5 was the only size that didnt initially show up for the carmines a few years ago and the 12's are like tugboats so im looking forward to 2021 is they re release

I got a Ls but my cousin is back with the W

A27C23A4-4993-4984-8935-9036A66FDC75.png

Snkrs selects winners within 3-4 min of dropping
So you just need to get in line within that time frame
If I don’t get charged after 3-4 min it’s usually a wrap
So you’re suggesting if you hit Buy right away, or within the first couple minutes, it’s the same chance? Or even the later one might be better?

So you’re suggesting if you hit Buy right away, or within the first couple minutes, it’s the same chance? Or even the later one might be better?

Yes
Personally I always hit buy right away to give me time in case I get errors or run into any problems
I think the term is called LEO
Where it’s basically a mini draw for everyone that gets in line
Then after 3-4 min it picks the winners

That’s the way it has always been (or at least rumored to be). I kind of feel like Nike has a more sophisticated algorithm though but there is no evidence to that. As far as I can tell, the system is fair. There is no super legit way of dropping shoes due to bots and/or people spamming.

There's a guy locally who's willing to trade two pairs of my union off noir iv's plus $175 for one of these. Thinking if I can get him down to $150 then I'll pull the trigger.

There's a guy locally who's willing to trade two pairs of my union off noir iv's plus $175 for one of these. Thinking if I can get him down to $150 then I'll pull the trigger.
Pee on a pair of fire reds instead

Last edited:
Lol I was on the app at 9:50 AM , tried to checkout at 10:01 had a payment error , still strike out .
I haven’t hit on the app since those court purple & unc to chi .
I don’t get it

Attachments

• 45527FC2-305A-4F09-A083-2FFB51F09773.jpeg
    45527FC2-305A-4F09-A083-2FFB51F09773.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 66
Back
Top Bottom