Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Hit up Darside Initiative about my OW5'S and they responded with sorry we sent out shipping emails by accident and I will not be receiving. On that note just bought a bot.

most f’d up thing I heard a retailer do, unless im missing a story

7207EAF5-D87A-4A03-AED4-4FCA68E24183.jpeg
From Thursday’s pickup at Concepts. They were giving out free coffee at their new store too.
926AF899-95AC-42CD-BA26-F1AD4E34D5DD.jpeg A78A106B-4B2B-45EC-9B0F-089669EE6D36.jpeg
It may be because they’re the newer colorway, or because I was able to get these for retail whereas I paid resale for the black pair.. but I actually think I prefer these!

7207EAF5-D87A-4A03-AED4-4FCA68E24183.jpeg
From Thursday’s pickup at Concepts. They were giving out free coffee at their new store too.
926AF899-95AC-42CD-BA26-F1AD4E34D5DD.jpeg A78A106B-4B2B-45EC-9B0F-089669EE6D36.jpeg
It may be because they’re the newer colorway, or because I was able to get these for retail whereas I paid resale for the black pair.. but I actually think I prefer these!

Well yeah, the 3M tongue Fire red was always better than the black metallics. It seems natural you would like them more. 😬

The only option to fight resellers is not to buy at their prices and wait it out. Then theyll be forced to keep an asset they dont want, drop the price or get out of the game.

I do have a question though, would your thoughts be different regarding they guy who got multiple pairs if he was stocking them for his personal use, given that the shoe wont ever be released again?

I figured, with the Stockx 31% off seller fees I see the price drop to 650 briefly....hopefully they drop lower than that

SNRKS gods seems to be on my side lately as I got EA on OW dunks, W on Union 4s, W on Navy CO.JP 1s and W on these... I will either keep these or will try trade for first colorway which I like better from photos, will have these in hand tomorrow so we will see

SNRKS gods seems to be on my side lately as I got EA on OW dunks, W on Union 4s, W on Navy CO.JP 1s and W on these... I will either keep these or will try trade for first colorway which I like better from photos, will have these in hand tomorrow so we will see
That’s crazy man. How do you do it?

no possible way the snkrs system is random. period. same folks always hit. same folks always lose. save a few exceptions. there is some sort of algorithm or something, but random it isn't

Just posted my Mocha 1 experience in the 1s thread. Thats as random and odd as it gets. I also hit on OW 4s, and have missed every other hyped collab I’ve tried for on SNKRS. Don’t overthink it.

Back
Top Bottom