Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My bid that got accepted yesterday from SX is already en route to me from overseas. Seller confirmed yesterday @ 330 est, got a shipping to SX email around midnight and shipping to me 330 today. A little too fast for my liking. The timing doesn’t even seem possible. Like did they have some crappy pair just laying around.

My bid that got accepted yesterday from SX is already en route to me from overseas. Seller confirmed yesterday @ 330 est, got a shipping to SX email around midnight and shipping to me 330 today. A little too fast for my liking. The timing doesn’t even seem possible. Like did they have some crappy pair just laying around.
I hear you. I feel like I would get a little paranoid with such a quick turnaround time as well. Definitely feel like it could've been a pair they already had on hand. Maybe somebody was able to return and make a chargeback case because the pair was either defected or worn or something. That or seller was in need of some quick cash and lives near a sx hub

Once its announced that it'll be no more off-white collabs and/or they introduce the new LV director, these will skyrocket again.

Be warned.
Do you have actual knowledge of this or just your opinion?

Im under the impression that Off-White is a collective and was not just Virgil.

Unless their company tells Nike to destroy all models that were designed but not in production, the collaboration will continue.

Do you have actual knowledge of this or just your opinion?

Im under the impression that Off-White is a collective and was not just Virgil.

Unless their company tells Nike to destroy all models that were designed but not in production, the collaboration will continue.

He's definitely making it up/ speculating.

Once its announced that it'll be no more off-white collabs and/or they introduce the new LV director, these will skyrocket again.

Be warned.
I agree.

The white Off White 2s will be the new Chicago Off White 1s. Those were just as polarizing as these are and see where theyre at now. Also the Off White 2s seemed a lot more limited than the 1s were.

My shoes went from not shipped as of Friday morning to arriving on my doorstep today. Crazy fast turnaround.

With that said, my box looks like they played soccer at the sorting facility. My zip tie is also pretty bent. Outside of that the shoes themselves seem to be in good shape.

719DF075-D8E7-4E43-8245-AF8BE5B04EE7.jpeg

781295B3-58A8-4B6E-B282-2B98DA190015.jpeg

53A8DB68-C971-4B0A-B439-2F263690C861.jpeg

Attachments

• 9AEEC23D-3457-47C9-B9A4-8C1570935D02.jpeg
    9AEEC23D-3457-47C9-B9A4-8C1570935D02.jpeg
    260.7 KB · Views: 63
My shoes went from not shipped as of Friday morning to arriving on my doorstep today. Crazy fast turnaround.

With that said, my box looks like they played soccer at the sorting facility. My zip tie is also pretty bent. Outside of that the shoes themselves seem to be in good shape.
Cop an easy $20 by complaining. But honestly wouldn't be happy with that especially knowing it's expensive.

Back
Top Bottom