Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So glad the white colorway of the 2 is getting its shine. Most people didnt like this colorway before because they lacked the mental capacity to process its beauty. The way Virg was able to put it in layman's terms so to speak so that the average consumer was able to appreciate it is welcoming. It may be the best shoe Virgils done. It's easier to make an already well liked shoe hot but when you get a shoe like this hot, you did something.
he added his name and scarcity to it, nothing else. definitely didn't put anything in layman's terms.

just give us the OGs without the cracked midsole and other nonsense

he added his name and scarcity to it, nothing else. definitely didn't put anything in layman's terms.

just give us the OGs without the cracked midsole and other nonsense
That’s not true. He actually pushed for the silhouette to be remastered or at least to be manufactured with the og specs. Can’t just shrug off his contribution to bringing these back. Without Virgil, we’d still be in cheeseblock toe era of the 2s

From his IG it looked like he worked with Nike to get the toe box shape exactly right and it shows. Everything on the off white website that has the 3d rendering and videos was really cool too. The fact they took a pair from the vault and used that as the foundation for the midsole etc…. The 23 making the M in the signature. Chefs kiss. Mine passed authentication. Prices went up $100. I’ll be rocking these regardless.

3A375753-EC1A-4D97-8AF6-AD0B14ACFA72.gif
he added his name and scarcity to it, nothing else. definitely didn't put anything in layman's

Crazy how fast the OW sneakers came back to reality after they went up
I feel like it's almost back to prices before his passing was announced. Sucks for all the guys that overpaid thinking it was now or never for a pair of OW's. Probably shouldn't be spending that much on some shoes, but my watch list on goat has Lot 1's, White 2's, 4's, and ofc chi 1's. Would probably call it a day with ow shoes if I managed to cough up the dough on those.

Back
Top Bottom