Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

What do ya'll think Denver does right now?
Denver might take an O-lineman but they are picky about them so I dont know if they like anyone.

i wonder how low mike hart is gonna go
Either some team falls in love with him because of his production and takes him 3rd or 4th or he goes around the 6th

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by FWA III

i wonder how low mike hart is gonna go

Tune in tomorrow afternoon to find out
laugh.gif

This draft is moving along very quickly, I love it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

People here who are gassed about Rodgers-Cromartie....STOP IT. Dude is an athlete, but most teams have concerns about his level of competition and experience.I would hope teams near the top of the draft take safer prospects than him. He MAY end up being very good, but NFL teams are less concerned with dazzlingcombine #'s than you might think.

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

People here who are gassed about Rodgers-Cromartie....STOP IT. Dude is an athlete, but most teams have concerns about his level of competition and experience. I would hope teams near the top of the draft take safer prospects than him. He MAY end up being very good, but NFL teams are less concerned with dazzling combine #'s than you might think.
But McKelvin is better?

You stop it.

Clady is a perfect fit for them.

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

Teams will be getting great value on the O-Line here in the middle of the first round.
I dunno alot of them were overhyped. None of them are really anything special except Clady and Albert. And Clady is raw as hell.

At least McKelvin played D1 football....

Yea lot of teams have that philosphy and have drafted total busts because of it and missed out on hall of famers.

Back
Top Bottom