Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

They love some workout warrior RB's

Holy *$%+, THAT is awful
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo seriously...Tennesse is BUGGIN...they gonna mess around and get Vince mad, dude gonna end up demandin a trade...lmao...how many not-top flight RBs can 1team draft in a 5 year span?...especially when theres such a glaring need for WRs...

How do they honestly expect Vince Young to mature as a QB with Bobby Jones and Justin Gage?... Good lord.

I hope we take the best WR available with our first 2nd rd'er

Than the best DE with our 2nd, 2nd rd'er

Than the best LB....

Well if Lendale White would put down the food at the buffet table and concentrate a little more on conditioning maybe Tennessee wouldn't have to selectanother speed RB to help his fat $*+ out when he's on the sideline breathing in the oxygen tank!!

^ wy can't the titans rely on lendale? he may not be in the best physical shape lol. but he did rush for 1000 + yards, and everyone thought he wouldsuck... but he ended up proving them wrong and showing he can be a workhorse back.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by IronmanFitness

seahawks hsould get mendenhall
Welcome to two picks ago.

laugh.gif

but wow... i wouldve never thought at pick 25, thered be dudes like Merling, Thomas, Jenkins, Groves, Cason, Sweed,Jackson, Hardy would ALL be still on theboard...
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Desean with two phones hoping for a text message, an email, ANYTHING
laugh.gif

this will be good for him though

Some team has got themselves a MAJOR steal in Mike Jenkins. He could very well be the best corner in the draft, which I think he is.

ok now that ive calmed down lemme explain ... its not that felix jones isnt a perfect fit and its not that i dont think we still can win the super bowl ... itsthat there was so many other options ... i just cant see taking a complimentary back when barber isnt even guaranteed to be here ... you have arguably the 2ndbest back sitting there for you and you do what? go with your man crush ... i hop ejerry is right thats all i can say

but he did rush for 1000 + yards, and everyone thought he would suck...
When are people going to learn that 1,000 yards doesn't mean #+@%?

There are spell backs that run for a grand.

YESSSSSSSSSS.

YES, JERRY.

IF YOU DON'T DRAFT JENKINS, I'M JUMPING THROUGH A WINDOW.

Back
Top Bottom