Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

roll.gif
they probably got dude even checkin his myspace..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@#!!! over there tellin his Girl, "Yea the Pack GM just friended me on Myspace and sent me a bulletin, this might be it girl"

So if they can't trust Pacman Jones why the hell did they sign him then?
laugh.gif
I'm just glad I'm not a Cowboys fans...it's too tedious!
laugh.gif

im just messing with everyone we got the two needs and two solid guys we are straight still winning super bowl ... jerry was very boring bt got what we needed... kudos

What did Dallas give up to move to 25?

And it's not just about "trusting" Pacman. Newman is gonna be 30 this season and his contract will be up. He's gonna be asking for along-term deal and you know how much CBs are asking for these days. This gives them insurance now. They can go with Pacman and Jenkins for the future. Plus itgives them flexibility in their secondary this year. You can try moving Henry to FS now.

Not gonna lie, I'm a little upset that Dallas ended up with Jenkins considering I'm a Philly fan. Pacman & Jenkins in Dallas though
laugh.gif

Because if he gets his act together and plays well, that secondary is 10x better than it was last year.
indifferent.gif

Getting Jenkins anyways makes Jones at 22 look a lot better... That's a good first round, and it looks like it only cost Jerry a 5th and 7th to move up...

wowwwwwwwwwww

another brick for houston

laugh.gif
but about half as bad as their decision to pick mario

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

roll.gif
they probably got dude even checkin his myspace..
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I'm just glad I'm not a Cowboys fans...it's too tedious!
laugh.gif

I'm afraid you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

I'm afraid YOU don't know what the hell you're talking about! Mel Kiper just mentioned why the CB pick was made because of Dallas' agingCB's and the fact they (read very closely here) CAN'T TRUST THE GUY THEY JUST SIGNED. Make sense to you? Cuz it sure doesn't to me...and I stand bymy assessment of the Dallas organization in general....too tedious IMO to be a fan.

Back
Top Bottom