Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

Cason?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FWA III

wowwwwwwwwwww

another brick for houston

laugh.gif
but about half as bad as their decision to pick mario

That move actually worked out very well for them...
grin.gif

He's beenway better than Reggie Bush
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

So if they can't trust Pacman Jones why the hell did they sign him then?
Because if he gets his act together and plays well, that secondary is 10x better than it was last year.
indifferent.gif

Getting Jenkins anyways makes Jones at 22 look a lot better... That's a good first round, and it looks like it only cost Jerry a 5th and 7th to move up...
IF...the magical 2 letter word.
laugh.gif
We'll see.....

Jackson got some training from Rice... So that means hes teaching him how to be the next great WR for the 9ers
laugh.gif

Yeah, as a fan I'm like WTH?

But you're right, guess AJ knows what he's doing. He hasn't dropped the ball yet when it comes to picking players.

I'm out.

Chargers ain't got another pick until the 5th round.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

So if they can't trust Pacman Jones why the hell did they sign him then?
Because if he gets his act together and plays well, that secondary is 10x better than it was last year.
indifferent.gif

Getting Jenkins anyways makes Jones at 22 look a lot better... That's a good first round, and it looks like it only cost Jerry a 5th and 7th to move up...
IF...the magical 2 letter word.
laugh.gif
We'll see.....

And IF he doesn't get his act together and gets in trouble again, they get a 5th rounder back from Tennessee... So it cost them a move back about 20spots in the draft to take a chance on a game changer at a position of serious need...
The hell is your point with this?

I don't know who the Niners are gonna pick right here, but with 3-4 receivers still there, they might wait til next round...i'm keeping my fingerscrossed though

Niners should hold off from taking Jackson in the 1st, they could get a good reciever in the 2nd

Back
Top Bottom