Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

The 49ers are the most pathetic franchise in football right now.
By drafting an offensive linemen, a postiion they needed to fill?

I don't know much about Rachal, if you do, please enlighten me, but we needed O-line help.

who the hell did the Niners just draft?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Chili Rascal???

who????

WOW
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hardy to the Bills. Needed a WR so its a solid pick. Eagles coming up. I honestly dont even know who I want them to take. I guess I would be happy with Desean.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

I don't know much about Rachal, if you do, please enlighten me, but we needed O-line help.

I suppose, but they need a WR badly, and they don't have one yet.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

i agree. as a desean homer i wish they woulda picked him, but i think the 9ers are thinkin they can get a WR later. there will be some pretty good oneslater in the draft. u still never know
pimp.gif
, but i wouldn't mind himbeing an eagle either. just any team but the patriots.

can someone inform me what the packers got in the trade down other than that early 2nd round pick? and why the hell did we take some nodbody wr?

ANOTHER @#+%##* TRADE? WHO THE *+!# DO THE @#+%##* EAGLES THINK THEY ARE? I GUESS THEY THINK THE DRAFT IS NOT @#+%##* NECCESSARY THEY ARE ARE SO GOOD? GOD ICANNOT BELIEVE THIS #@%%.

AGAIN? Ok. Seriously. Draft somebody at 49. I haven't been watching all day for nothing.

And we better have gotten something nice for that pick.

Back
Top Bottom