Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

ANOTHER @#+%##* TRADE? WHO THE *+!# DO THE @#+%##* EAGLES THINK THEY ARE? I GUESS THEY THINK THE DRAFT IS NOT @#+%##* NECCESSARY THEY ARE ARE SO GOOD? GOD I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS #@%%.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

take Matt Ryan at #3...

use TWO 2nd Rounders to trade UP and get an O-lineman that wouldv'e been there anyways...

Take an ILB with our only 2nd Rounder..

.. leave numerous playmaking WR's on the board to get drafted by other teams in the 2nd Round, when we could've snagged 1 or 2..

I'm so frustrated, how do you draft a QB and turn around and refuse to grab a WR, something that's been holding us back for 10 years ! I mean.. atleasttake a decent CB, remember we just traded D. Hall and boy boy from Arkansas can't cover a cement block.

MATT FORTE
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know the Bengals NEED D-FENSE but I want another WR on madden to work with.
laugh.gif
.But who knows at this point.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

The 49ers are the most pathetic franchise in football right now.
By drafting an offensive linemen, a postiion they needed to fill?

I don't know much about Rachal, if you do, please enlighten me, but we needed O-line help.

I suppose, but they need a WR badly, and they don't have one yet.

We don't urgently need a WR. The front office went and got Bryant Johnson and Isaac Bruce in free agency. Arnez Battle has reliable hands, and we alsohave Jason Hill who we drafted last year. Plus we have Vernon Davis who is a big receiving threat, and Gore who's lead the team in receptions. What we needis an OLB because Banta-Cain is slow and has 1 move (spin move) that gets him NOWHERE.

Eagles will keep trading for future picks, and will trades those picks for other ones deeper into the future.

Like I said Andy Reid is a horrible GM. I guess he just figures F the draft. I'll just pick up free agents off the streets.
laugh.gif
Idiot!

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Our next pick is 75... I dont think any of the top WR are still gonna be there... But Im hoping
well if there still is someone available (kelly/sweed/desean, etc.) we have to take them at that point..

am i the only jordy nelson fan here?
nerd.gif

No you're Not

I was hopin the Forte would fall to the Colts. That boy can tote that rock

Dizon went round 2... Lions made a GREAT PICK HOT DAMN!

Woah Jordan Dizon...I thought he would be a later round sleeper...good for the HI boy

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Our next pick is 75... I dont think any of the top WR are still gonna be there... But Im hoping
well if there still is someone available (kelly/sweed/desean, etc.) we have to take them at that point..

Theres other positions we need to address before WR IMO.

at the rate these QBs are gettin picked, Colt Brennan ain't gettin picked till late tomorow

Wow...so many WRs gettin picked and still no Sweed/Doucet/Kelly/Jackson selected yet-definitely surprised.

btw is today round 1-2 or round 1-3?

Back
Top Bottom