Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

one time heisman candidate will be forced to play behind the pillsbury throwboy.

woodson ftw!

Damn why doesn't anyone want Erin Henderson?

I really wish we could draft him. But Vinny and them don't seem to want him either...
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
6th round for Mike Hart

WHere that $%%$! at to paypal me my money!

I bet he dont come back to Sports FOrum ever again

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif
laugh.gif
6th round for Mike Hart

WHere that $%%$! at to paypal me my money!

I bet he dont come back to Sports FOrum ever again

roll.gif
roll.gif

he said he was going 1st round right?

another damn running back for Miami

what the hell ?

is there no receiver or corner back left worth picking ?

I checked and Henderson is still available.... i think the Packers should pick him RIGHT NOW at 209... i think hed be great value at this point.

GB takes MATT FLYNN????? The hell are you doing Ted?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

because you dont draftfor superstars in the 6th & 7th round, u draft contributors and ST players.

How they got the white RB sittin on his couch barefoot with his feet up and his feet all dirty
sick.gif
smh.gif

Can someone explain to me why the Jets would draft Erik Ainge? Hes pretty much the same as Chad Pennington. And im really surprised no one has taken JonathanHefney yet

Matt Flynn got drafted?

No @*!%+*# way!

Edit:

I had to look up info on the DB the Falcons just took in the 7th round...

Wilrey Fontenot, DB, Arizona.

From NFL.com...

Compares To: JASON DAVID-New Orleans...Both look impressive with a stopwatch on them and in agility tests, but match them up with a bigger receiver and they disappear. Fontenot is more of a track man in a football uniform. You can teach technique, but you can't teach toughness.

roll.gif

Can someone explain to me why the Jets would draft Erik Ainge?
Reliable backup, in my eyes. I don't think there's any thought of grooming him to be the guy.

Chad SHOULD be on his way out

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
How they got the white RB sittin on his couch barefoot with his feet up and his feet all dirty
sick.gif
smh.gif

i was telling my boy only ESPN would have there Cameras in someones house to see if he going to be a 2nd day pick

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

because you dont draftfor superstars in the 6th & 7th round, u draft contributors and ST players.

sick.gif
smh.gif

EDIT: i get what you were trying to say

Why the hell did we draft Andre Woodson? I didn't know Lorenzen was getting tired bringing Eli gatorade.

Alright,

Highsmith and Bowman not drafted solely on postseason All Star Games and/or workouts...?

Both of them produced on the field in two of the toughest conferences.

I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom