Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

indifferent.gif

The falcons are sooo dumb
smh.gif

The Raiders need to take Dorsey...

I like the Ryan pick for Atlanta... They needed to put the Mike Vick crap behind them, and throwing Joey Harrington and Chris Redman out there every Sundaywasn't gonna do it. Get your QB.

If Dorsey falls in the Cheifs lap they are going to rack up in this draft.
tired.gif

How you get the best prospect on the board at 5 and then have 5 more picks in the first 3 rounds
eyes.gif

BIG pick comming up, if Oakland passes on McFadden then its gonna STIR JERRY UP..but if hes picked then Dallas gonna play it safe =]

Everyone knows Al wants D-Mac

Sorry Allen

I REALLY want to Trade out of this spot right now, come on Cowboys

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

laugh.gif
What a mistake. Sets the Falcons back another 10 years. Meaning they won't be competitive until 2028.
roll.gif

JRain must be mad because now D.J. Shockley has no chance to get PT.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Everyone knows Al wants D-Mac

Sorry Allen

I REALLY want to Trade out of this spot right now, come on Cowboys

Could be all smoke and mirrors? Maybe to get the jets to trade up....damn, I hope I'm right.

Ryan isn't going to be that bad, the Falcons need an image change and stability, Ryan provides both. Ryan as a rookie > Harrington or Quinn Gray (Ithink thats the other back up). The Raiders pick is really going to determine the next couple picks. Im excited

Originally Posted by theone2401

tired.gif
Yeah the Chiefs are sittin pretty right now.
LETS GO MCFADDEN

Yea who would you rather have as your starting QB.

Joey Harrington and Chris Redman or Matt Ryan its a no brainer for the Falcons

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

theone2401 wrote:

tired.gif

Yeah the Chiefs are sittin pretty right now.

LETS GO MCFADDEN

Damn, I hate the chiefs...but they have a Falcons type stupid organization so I don't expect them to get like 4 starters here. Maybe two.

It would be smart for the Raiders to take McFadden since last year they went out and got Jamarcus Russell. A good quality back like McFadden could do wondersfor the Raiders on offense and with all of the potential Russell supposedly has (if he can stay true to a diet) will pay off dividends for them.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

It would be smart for the Raiders to take McFadden since last year they went out and got Jamarcus Russell. A good quality back like McFadden could do wonders
for the Raiders on offense and with all of the potential Russell supposedly has (if he can stay true to a diet) will pay off dividends for them.

God, I hope you're right. Cuz he's getting picked. I feel it in my loins

Back
Top Bottom