Offical 2008 NFL draft Thread. 12PT/3ET on ESPN/NFLNetwork

Lets get the first trade in the draft right here... KC wants like 50 picks in this draft
laugh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Uhh....We're just fine if it's Gholston...

now if Ryan didn't go 3....we woulda been screwed.

Not a big deal

Of course, I wanted DMac...but I got no problems with Gholston

No offense to NY Jets fans but there was no way Al Davis was gonna draft his prodigy QB last year and not take a prodigy RB this year. On offense, it justmakes sense....even though Dorsey looks like he's gonna be a beast. I think it was the right call..

Originally Posted by srvballer

Mcfadden is the right pick for the Raiders.

But it makes me mad I can't root for the kid now.

Thats EXACTLY what i was thinking. I might root a little for the Raiders, just a little, but it would be rooting for DMAC. But i did want a Dmac jerseythough.
frown.gif

Darren McFadden is going to run a muck in Oakland. The way that team ran the ball last year + him =
pimp.gif

Ughh!!!!!! Gholston will be a BUST!!!!!!!!!! The Jets keep making bad choices!!! WHY DID WE HAVE TO BEAT Kansas City LAST YEAR!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by theone2401

boooo rams, i hope hes a bust
You know he isnt going to be that is why this is funny
laugh.gif

Obviously I don't think hes going to be a bust..

I just hate the rams and wish all the bad things in the world to them.

hate hate hate hate

pimp.gif
He's a Raider now though. So Let's Go McFadden! Let's Go Raiders!! Trade one of them RB's or CB's to get back into them first dayselections

Pace was RIDICULOUSLY overpaid in the first place though. Now the Jets are gonna have a ton of money tied up in Gholston too....it's a losing situation forthe Jets unless they can trade out of this spot. They will have way too much money tied up on 2 rush lb's that aren't proven studs in the NFL.

KC better take that DEAL NOW

Saints are offering this years 1st and 2nd round pick and next years 1st round pick. TAKE IT

I got a feeling the Jets will not be taking Gholston....ya'll know how it is...word to Blair Thomas.

*are the Eagles looking at any Jeremy Bloom type of players?

pimp.gif
MCFADDEN to the Raiders
pimp.gif
, that McFadden jersey=copped. If Fargas can run well, I think D-Mac will be justfine
pimp.gif

Dorsey is a lock. Chiefs are on the upswing. If they can get a good guy with their 2nd 1st round pick, they will have a bright, bright future.

Back
Top Bottom