Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

You a +#%* riding %$!%%%, you love the attention.

Son always reaching, like we get it guy. Move on.

Lebron and the dancing in that vid posted on the last page.

Always screaming for attention, and then get offended when Noah says something.

I'm just wondering what Noah said that could have been that bad for LeBron to walk away from the FT line to confront him.

It really seems uncalled for.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Before he signed his sneaker deal with Nike, Durant turned down an offer from Adidas worth $70 million. "That's a lot of money," he says. But when it came right down to it, he just plain likes Nikes better. He grew up wearing them, and they felt good on his feet. The deal made him happy. For him, it wasn't a function of addition; it didn't come down to logic. It came down to hunch. It came down to gut. It came down to instinct. Not a killer's, but a kid's.
YOOOOOOOOOO

eek.gif

what the hell did Nike give him?

TURNING DOWN 70 MIL?! god damn. it's not like KD's sig shoes have been all that.

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

Before he signed his sneaker deal with Nike, Durant turned down an offer from Adidas worth $70 million. "That's a lot of money," he says. But when it came right down to it, he just plain likes Nikes better. He grew up wearing them, and they felt good on his feet. The deal made him happy. For him, it wasn't a function of addition; it didn't come down to logic. It came down to hunch. It came down to gut. It came down to instinct. Not a killer's, but a kid's.
YOOOOOOOOOO

eek.gif

TURNING DOWN 70 MIL?! god damn. it's not like KD's sig shoes have been all that.

I tottally forgot son had a shoe out. the KD1s or something right? i wonder how they selling

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

YOOOOOOOOOO

eek.gif

thats the main reason i was like
eek.gif
ant mad KD getting his money but imshock shoe companys was throwing that type of money at him

smh.gif
@ LeBron.

It's fine to have fun, but I think it's disrespectful to dance around the whole game. Pre-game it's fine, but tone it down.

And the Mavs game?
sick.gif
smh.gif

That will not be discussed.

I am very disappointed/mad right now
tired.gif
. But we showed we can hang withthe league's best team despite having a bad shooting day.

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

tired.gif
. But we showed we can hang with the league's best team despite having a bad shooting day.

man the free throws just killed you guys tonight. But it was nice to see you guys bounce back from the loss to Denver. I didn't know Q-Rich still hadsome game

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

tired.gif
. But we showed we can hang with the league's best team despite having a bad shooting day.

man the free throws just killed you guys tonight. But it was nice to see you guys bounce back from the loss to Denver. I didn't know Q-Rich still had some game
Yeah, that was a very exciting game to watch. Would've been better is we won though, then I can sleep in peace
laugh.gif
. We should bounce back next game though.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

smh.gif
@ LeBron.

It's fine to have fun, but I think it's disrespectful to dance around the whole game. Pre-game it's fine, but tone it down.

And the Mavs game?
sick.gif
smh.gif

That will not be discussed.

don't worry, memphis will continue to surprise teams now that they are learning how to play together. of course there is going to be "*#@" typegames from them at times, but every young team has them. this team is playing alot better than the first 10 games of the season. i hope it keeps gettingunnoticed so they can steal a few more games against some good teams in their 3rd 10 game set.

Bron is a sad little girl, he's gonna get checked eventually.
tired.gif

Did Wade hit any J's at all last night?

JO actin like he did something.
laugh.gif

Why aren't we gonna talk about the Dallas game?

Congrats to the Nets, keep fighting ya'll.

But still, Charlotte, come on..........

People should seriously, seriously learn to be nicer to Derek Fisher. Laker fans hate on him so much, he has earned the right to play til he's 100 if hewants.

CP3 was hurt right?
laugh.gif
KLJ don't know what to do with himself rightnow. Good showing from that kid.

Until those clowns give up all the garbage taking pictures and dancing like idiots, they ain't winning anything. Just like every other season in theirpathetic history. I'm dead serious. Play basketball and shut the @#$% up already.

Looks like the Wolves are somehow going to beat the Jazz.
eek.gif

Dallas down early.

The Bulls getting destroyed tonight.
tired.gif

Kings impressing me again tonight. They runnin with the Suns.

I want the Spurs to hang on tonight, hope it keeps up.

Back
Top Bottom