Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

There is no way the magic trade dude this year. They need him to beat Boston or the cavs with there big man
Brandon Bass? i mean there has to be a reason he was signed...

Because the Magic lacked the traditional PF in their bench and Bass fills that void. Stan just hasn't been able to find minutes for him, especially sinceRyan Anderson fits the style of play better.

laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/0GUeEecp0Y4?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

^ Yo, that takes some major SWAG/nerve.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Son acted like it was a set play or some #*+#. Jack is a fool for that.
laugh.gif

memphis has several serviceable bigs. With thabeet stepping his play up, haddadi and hunter aren't seeing the court. Maybe memphis could work out a dealwith portland to get one of their offensive swingmen for a big and possibly a pick.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

memphis has several serviceable bigs. With thabeet stepping his play up, haddadi and hunter aren't seeing the court. Maybe memphis could work out a deal with portland to get one of their offensive swingmen for a big and possibly a pick.
no one wants them. you hyped up haddadi to be an great player, but i dont see that much in him. maybe im wrong and it was just one of thte fewmemphis games i watched, but eh.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

memphis has several serviceable bigs. With thabeet stepping his play up, haddadi and hunter aren't seeing the court. Maybe memphis could work out a deal with portland to get one of their offensive swingmen for a big and possibly a pick.
no one wants them. you hyped up haddadi to be an great player, but i dont see that much in him. maybe im wrong and it was just one of thte few memphis games i watched, but eh.
No one wants Eddy Curry or Jared Jeffries either
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

tell me what you know about haddadi bangdak.

you kill me whenever I bring up the grizz. Lol

most grizz fans do know that haddadi is better than thabeet and is more skilled. He just won't get the opportunity here because they would rather developthabeet which makes sense. He does need to go somewhere to actually display his skills though. I'm sure any real GM would prefer haddadi over the 6mil ayear james and stretched jersey jeffries.

and I can admit to being wrong about gallinari. I actually saw him play about 6 games and he looks good. Maybe ushould do the same.

i have to admit, haddadi has talent, but you hyped him up to be like the next pau gasol or somethign, although i do see the similarities.

now the grizzs have been playing well and proved me wrong, but whats happening to OJ? i dont watch any grizzs games, but his stats have been down. is zbotaking shots away from him?
either way, you guys have a somewhat bright future with OJ and gasol. maybe even thabeet and sam young too, with 3 (?) first round picks in an deep draft?
you still need to stop being so homeristic though
laugh.gif

Someone's shots had to go down with ZBo coming in, Rudy gunning for a new contract and Gasol beasting.

i have to admit, haddadi has talent, but you hyped him up to be like the next pau gasol or somethign, although i do see the similarities.
what?
laugh.gif
i never said he was going to be that good. i saidhe has the potential to be a serviceable center which he does.

bigmike, shut up with them sorry @%% bulls. i see you shut up after seeing your bulls basically got the same record as memphis who you thought wasgarbage.
laugh.gif

show me where i was hyping up the bulls to do big things this year?

i had us 8th-9th seed and a down year

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

show me where i was hyping up the bulls to do big things this year?

i had us 8th-9th seed and a down year
i know, i know. that's the good thing about being in the east.

show me where i was hyping the grizzlies to be a top 5 team in the west like some of you make it seem?

and bangdak, nas already said why oj numbers have been down. with memphis having an inside/outside approach this season, more touches are going to z-bo andgasol before oj and rudy. i still want to see oj at PG some time this season because i think he'll be more effective with the ball in his hands most of thetime than running off screens.

i understand less shots go to OJ, but wouldnt that stunt his growth if anything?
the grizzs need a legit point guard. conley has shown flashes, but they're not going anywhere with him.
they need to make an move for dre miller. gay for miller + webster, batnum, or rudy?
would be pretty decent and make some damage.

i understand less shots go to OJ, but wouldnt that stunt his growth if anything?
the grizzs need a legit point guard. conley has shown flashes, but they're not going anywhere with him.
they need to make an move for dre miller. gay for miller + webster, batnum, or rudy?
would be pretty decent and make some damage.

laugh.gif
@ us trading gay for that. if anything, it'll be conley + pickfor miller. i would like to bring in a veteran PG like miller, but it wouldn't cost us Gay. i would rather move OJ to the one before trading for anotherPG.

another interesting fact is that memphis could possibly trade up in the upcoming draft to get john wall or evan turner. if memphis wants a top 2 pick, they cantrade rudy/oj and their lottery pick for that top pick. its a risk, but bringing someone like john wall would completely turn this team in the right direction.even having someone like turner in the lineup would do the same. oj has to move to the one if memphis keeps rudy.

overvaluing gay like no tomorrow right there homer.
so, what's his value?

he's having a career year with multiple scorers on the team. he's not just jacking up shots shooting 40% from the field. he's very close to 50%from the field. averaging a career-high in points and rebounds. his defense is getting better throughout the season. yep, its like i said trade gay for lebronright?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom