Offical: Lakers @ Pacers 11/20 Game Thread

Kobe going crazy out there. We should be beating them by a lot more. Clean up on the boards.

I watched the first 3 qs on live broadband.........I am loving the way we are playing, sure it's only the Pacers, but the TEAM is playing great and I ammore and more impressed with Farmar's play each game

Wow, great win by the Lakeshow. I didn't get to watch the game but by looking at the box score, that's all I needed to know. I like how they handledthis Pacers team that is on a losing streak.

Farmar is the man this season. Yall never heard me say anything negative bout Mitch picking Farmar in the draft. With Ariza its gonna b a Bruin show instead ofa bench mob.

good win.. love the even distribution of pts amongst the team. question: i haven't been able to watch any of the games, aside from that first free week ofnba tv. how come odom is attempting such a low amount of shots?

I am watching on the tape delay but I know they win. Great win and hopefully they can pull out a win tomorrow.

Liked what I saw from jordan and bynum and hopefully we can see our new player tomorrow.

I kinda feel bad for cook over there on the bench. As much as I didn't like him he did have a lot of friends on the squad and I know its going to be hardfor him to leave......

DAH WELL!

just finished watching the delay while avoiding the thread. very nice game by the lakers, loving how we're playing this year especially with farmar killinit

great win Lakers!!!..hopefuLLy we can finish up the bucks too so we can focus on boston on friday!!!...when is ariza supposed to make his debut?

Back
Top Bottom