Offical: Lakers @ Pacers 11/20 Game Thread

tape delay is so$@!+$#% stupid and annoying and pointless. if ure a laker fan who really wants to see the game but is at work or something, plop in a old*##*video into your old*##* VCR set the time to record for 4:30 on channel 9. dont ruin it for us who have nothing to do all day
smile.gif

^

Honestly Kwame injury could be a blessing in disguise for this Laker team.Chris Mihm & Andrew Bynum will get more playing time which they deserve overKwame anyways.Kwame at this point in his career and run with the Lakers has been a total BUST, really at this point he's only good for solid defenseagainst the PF's and centers in the Western Conf, but he has zero or little trade value now even with his expiring $9 million dollar contract.I doubt anyteams would be interested in Kwame at the trade deadline now that he suffered a somewhat major injury, heck the Lakers probably can't even get a 2nd rounddraft pick for him.

I kinda feel bad for Kwame, it's a contract year and he goes down, but he didn't show any promise to get an extension and/or a long-term contractanyway. Eh, Kwame = Samaki Walker.

--Hoping for a Laker win
--Minimal turnovers...dominate on boards...
--Laker bench outscoring Pacer bench=Laker win.

Man this is when I wish I back living in Indiana. Now they put this game at a good time of the year. It's holiday week and I would have no problems gettingto this game.

I'm in the dirty now, hopefully I can get to the Hawks/Laker game

Sasha was lights out in the final 2:00 minutes of the game vs. CHI
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Idk why we have 4 point guards, with Ronny's injury, and Kwame on the fence, we should try to get a big man, and dump Sasha.

^
Chyeah!

pimp.gif

Thanks again.

We traded Brian Cook and Maurice Evans for Trevor Ariza?

No more Cookie!!!!
pimp.gif

anyone think they made the 2 for 1 trade just to get j-critt suited up for the rest of the season? go LakeShow!!

ay I added a link too
smh.gif
laugh.gif
can I get some love? maybe some Kudos?
roll.gif

I'm kidding. damn, can't believe Cook is finally gone!

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

Thanks for the live links guys. GO LAKERS!!!!!
Co sign, thank you guys. Kobe lookin good right now. He's energized by the lack of Cook.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom