Offical: Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez III 11/12/11

Originally Posted by nyk2010

Is there anyway to watch this on my phone?
28b255b42a778e7761093ce8205f79e9b158079_r.gif

JMM's English has gotten much better.

Manny made JMM jump to 147, if it's not a walk in the park for him that's not a good sign for a PBF fight. I really wish this fight was at 140. Hopefully JMM can withstand the power early from Manny but IDK that he will.

The main events almost always start after the 11 PM hour.

I wonder how many dudes are gonna get banned tonight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Am I the only one that thinks this will be a walk in the park for manny?

yup, you are the ONLY one that thinks that. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Manny made JMM jump to 147, if it's not a walk in the park for him that's not a good sign for a PBF fight. I really wish this fight was at 140. Hopefully JMM can withstand the power early from Manny but IDK that he will.
It's not at 147.  I'm pretty sure this is a catch weight at 144.

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by Proshares

It's not at 147.  I'm pretty sure this is a catch weight at 144.

Doesn't matter.
Still is at a weight JMM isn't effective at. The only other time he fought there was the Mayweather fight. And we all saw how Marquez looked there.

Be honest ya'll I fully expected Alvarado to win but Prescott is washing dude up. It's okay though maybe he takes his tampon out and finally steps back up to fight Khan and take his asswhupping like a man.

Really hyped for this Bradley Casamayor fight though.
EDIT: Hold the phone Alvarado is coming back 
pimp.gif
. Let's gooooo. 

Back
Top Bottom