Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those tennis balls and Mcflys are on point.

Seconded. Those Tennis Balls are an absolute must cop. They'll be by far the loudest shoes I've ever rocked, but I don't care. Instant cops

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

I haven't been keeping up with this thread. Can anyone politely inform me when both the McFly and the tennis balls are supposed to release?

Apparently this month. If you go to kix-files sotre site they already have the tennis balls posted under new arrivals and saying that they release in June.They have a banner about only 1 pair/size available so refresh to see what size it is. They have a banner about the McFlys but they do not have a listing forthem yet.

Please be easy to get. I dont plan on paying crazy reseller prices for both the tennis balls and the mcflys.

pray.jpg

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those tennis balls and Mcflys are on point.

Seconded. Those Tennis Balls are an absolute must cop. They'll be by far the loudest shoes I've ever rocked, but I don't care. Instant cops

That applies to me as well. by far the loudest ive everhad lol

i'm not trying to pay yeezy prices for the mcfly's or the tennis balls...come on, nike, make it happen.

Def wore them when I camped for yeezys. They are extremely comfortable and do NOT crease. THe material feels like a satin, I can't really describe it.

has anyone had a store confirm they are getting these yet? no shops around where i stay know if they are getting them

Back
Top Bottom