Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

^^ From the looks of it, these are gonna drop at urban/quickstrike accounts and won't be that limited like we thought.
So you should be good.
yeah i hope so! Need both Tennisball & Mcflys in my life lol
man i hope so....wouldnt mind copping the red ones either

Ebay[table][tr][td]Item number:[/td] [td]160341120475[/td] [/tr][/table]

^^^^^ Are you kidding me did we not just get threew stating this sneaker would be easy to cop and already some pair on ebay for close to 400 ?! SMH!
smh.gif

LAWLZ

McFly Hyperdunk Up to 380 on ebay. Dude is gonna feel REAL salty when he finds out he could have gottem for cheaper if he waited.

rick u cant post live links. edit!!

the hype is high on those Mcfly's,
even if they aren't that limited, I still predict that they'll sell out first day they drop (at most spots).

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

LAWLZ

McFly Hyperdunk Up to 380 on ebay. Dude is gonna feel REAL salty when he finds out he could have gottem for cheaper if he waited.

Fized , NIce Avy
pimp.gif

LAWLZ

!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

the hype is high on those Mcfly's,
even if they aren't that limited, I still predict that they'll sell out first day they drop (at most spots).

These and the Tennis Balls are crazy!

I'd love to own both.

LAWLZ

Hyperdunk?

Anyone know anything about the Neon Tennis Balls? Sorry if I'm late but those are the hottest things ive ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom