Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by azndude920

Originally Posted by Sneakerzzz

McFlys and Tennis Balls releases so far:

Hong Kong - Nike Basketball - 66-68 Fa Yuen Street, Mongkok
- mcflys (10 pairs), neon yellow tennis balls (10 pairs), comet red & varsity royal tennis balls (30 pairs each)

Seoul, South Korea
Itaewon Nike Town - 14 pairs each for mcflys and each tennis balls colorway
Hoop City - quantity unknown

Australia
available in very limited numbers at Foot Locker George St Sydney, Foot Locker Swanston St Melbourne and Foot Locker Murray St Perth

As big a continent as Australia is, only 3 shops had these shoes. That really minimizes the chance of urban accounts in the States getting these shoes.

i went to the nike basketball on fa yuen street friday but i didnt see anything there, when did/do they release?

released Monday, June 8th...all pairs were gone within 30 minutes

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

i just want the red and the blue cw, the lime yellow and the mcflys not are my flavor
FIXED !!!!!!

fixed*

lol
fixed**
pimp.gif

lol
laugh.gif
yall crazy

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Yo anyone know where I can get a list of Urban accounts?

idk exactly what they are but prob a store who gets the AF1s and foamposites and that type of stuff. prob opposite of a SB acct

Too bad the swoosh doesn't really glow in the dark like on KixFiles pictures. Heck,they should shoot lightning bolts out like their picture too.
laugh.gif

Are the Gasol PEs a GR?

I ask because the Footlocker in the Lakewood mall his them. I threw em on layaway with the quickness.

So from the looks of it, it will NOT just be a HOH exclusive. I am not trying to start rumors but I have my pair and I am just hearing from the source that gotme my pair

Kid Lebron

Man idk it was madd people on em though. I was about to pick up those Laker dunk (mostly purlple white bottom clear sole gold laces) and I saw those my planssuddenly changed lol. Ill check tomorrow what size you need?

i went to UNDEFEATED in la Brea, to grab a "Orlando sucks" shirt and the manager told me "THERE NOT GETTING THE SHOES, ITS A HOH EXCLUSIVE"sooooo yeah!?

i got offerred a pair of tennis max for 425$..............i think its absurd but dude sellin says they'll be worth way more after therelease........thoughts??

Originally Posted by jeff3424

i got offerred a pair of tennis max for 425$..............i think its absurd but dude sellin says they'll be worth way more after the release........thoughts??
People are saying its not going to be limited to HoH, so your lucky. He saved you some money.

It's not limited to HoH right
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom