Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Where were those Mcflys from Ebay released? Looks legit to me.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by GTEK

Hypermax Mcflys For Nike Air Yeezy's Zen Grey
I just got this offer.
What do you guys think?

no, unless your the one receiving the zen's.

co-sign. trading any type of nike air max for a yeezy is a loss. tennis balls and mcfly are just NOT that hot. they are worth tracking down but notcamping.

Anyone have any US release info? Also, if I can't cop them around my way in VA, would someone be willing to bless me with my size? Will be taken care of,of course
smile.gif

How about the real Mcflys then.. i mean the backtothefuture mcfly's for ALL the Yeezy Colors... would you trade them? just wanna know.
sick.gif

This will be in the $250-300 range when they hit the US.

Dunno why peeps on ebay are bidding them up and hyping them up over in Australia and Korea.

im not listening to that..........why would it be that much when retail for regular ones are $130 and the rmkstore is charging $169..... when they usuallycharge $30-$40 more than retail?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

im not listening to that..........why would it be that much when retail for regular ones are $130 and the rmkstore is charging $169..... when they usually charge $30-$40 more than retail?

rmkStore charged 399 for tennis max

^

After they sold their first size run, they charged $169 on the initial release $399 on the restock.

RMK charged $170 the first time around, but after they saw prices on ebay, they raised to $399. RMK is a powerseller on ebay and so is Kix-files so they basetheir prices off those. Since they are not here in the states yet, then you got idiots (hypebeast) buying them up for way over retail.

The tennis balls are supposed to release this month and the mycfly the next. Keep a lookout.

If you cant get it for retail then expect to pay about $200-350 for them respectiveley.

Funny thing is that you got Aussys (however you spell it) and Koreans cashing in as well by selling them on ebay for over $300-400 each. Can't blame theirhustle though.

Good luck to all

I see ya Moddzz
nerd.gif
, you definately "went in".
on your resell shizz, can't knock ya.

the suede looks like butta btw
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom