Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Patience

hes telling us 1 thing...

and ............

They are not releasing elsewhere anymore.

Pure utter confusion...
alien.gif

smh...

Gasol PE got pulled off the wall in the Lakewood mall. Only a few pair left. Dropped in price also to 100.00. Glad I got mine when I did.

Originally Posted by Vic Vega

im sure they will run normal if anything a half size down because of what appears the little amount of padding.

also daaznfella-your a lucky man to have them already props to you sir
pimp.gif

its a bit narrow so if you have wide feet go half up. unless you have average go true to size, for narrow feet go half a size down

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

im sure they will run normal if anything a half size down because of what appears the little amount of padding.
pimp.gif
its a bit narrow so if you have wide feet go half up. unless you have average go true to size, for narrow feet go half a size down
Is this true for both models of Hypermaxes, or just the Flywire version?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

sorry EL, i woulda snagged you the 13 if i had known, i wish it was a 9 still though....

c'mon V...dont tell me that!
frown.gif
I probably didnt have the $$ forthem at the time anyway
ohwell.gif

I heard in the HOH thread that there i may come mid-august.

MarcSJ08 wrote:

ucjb2 wrote: I got some solid info to expect the Mcfly and Tennis Ball colorways at HOH sometime in mid August, but MarcSJ08 has consistantly provided thesneaker community with some of the best and most up to date information out there, so I will remain skeptical based on his words.

Thanks for believing in me, things can always change. I'm just going with the info I was told/heard from legit people. If I hear/see release dates for bothhypermaxes - I'll make sure to let you guys know.

Good stuff.... there is still some hope.

The Mcfly's NEED ME
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nd the red tennis balls... I love the original lime green color too but imafraid of the reality of wearing tennis balls on my feet...
mad.gif
mad.gif

yea but people get clumsy around nice bright & clean stuff....I don't wanna have to play the role of angry black dude in public l0l...

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

pimp.gif
Is this true for both models of Hypermaxes, or just the Flywire version?
nerd.gif

i dont have the Mcfly or the tennis balls so i don't know. i have the white red black ones and that sizing is pretty accurate

Originally Posted by MJROCCIN45

yea but people get clumsy around nice bright & clean stuff....I don't wanna have to play the role of angry black dude in public l0l...

lol....youre right.... thats why im always on my toes when i wear shoes like that (i have literally given people stiff-arms because there were on the verge ofstepping on them), having a suede cleaner at house is good as well.

lol...I've done that when I was in high school too...Who had a choice in those hallways though?? l0l...but do you think the material will be suede??I'm thinkin more along the lines of an actual tennis ball carpet like material (which IMO is even harder to keep clean). Kinda like the alife reeboks fromlike 06..

Originally Posted by andfattoo

naw... i think its just regular suede judging from detailed pics.
No, it's "tennis-ball-like-material", and it has "fuzzy sections" on the shoe.

And the McFly's are a shiny, satin-like material.

they fit true to size for me.

the tennis balls are fuzzier than the blue joints.

and jermaine o'neal? i wasn't aware he was still alive.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by andfattoo

naw... i think its just regular suede judging from detailed pics.
No, it's "tennis-ball-like-material", and it has "fuzzy sections" on the shoe.

And the McFly's are a shiny, satin-like material.
Thanks for the clear up.

Back
Top Bottom