Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

nerd.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

im selling the yellow tennis balls in a sz 9 ... my boy got me a pair in the phillipines but theyre too small for me... pm me if interested

*kicks feet up and waits for the trip to the post office in the morning*
shouts to ebay:kix-on-fire bin 270 shipped... i feel good for that purchase
HAPPY BDAY ME!!!.... pics to come.. they will un-ds'ed tomorrow!!!

I GOT SOME VOLT GRIFFEYS FOR SALE HOLLA AT ME sz .10.5

The mcflys apparently aren't gonna drop in the states, due to a lawsuit with the creators of BTTF. But as far as I know the tennis balls should bedropping, probably at HOH only though. GAYYYYYY!!

heh, wait so NO GO for sure for sure on mcflys??????

Where do I even begin to look for the one already circulating?

If that info is true, that sucks for those who really wanted the McFlys..... that kind of doesnt make sense because why didnt they sue when they dropped the HDMcfly's?? Anyways i hope its not true so people at least get a chance to get what they want since i REALLY want the tennis balls (still hoping andpraying.)

Yo... the black/orange CW is up on eastbay now:smile:.... im quite happy since i thought they were gonna be limited, i can take my time and wait til the go on sale,or wait til they hit stores and try to cop on a 50.

I'm wondering if there's no solid news on the McFlys because they want to shift more GR colorways first.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Yo... the black/orange CW is up on eastbay now:smile:.... im quite happy since i thought they were gonna be limited, i can take my time and wait til the go on sale, or wait til they hit stores and try to cop on a 50.

I think a lot of people are holding out on the Hypermax, and Nike somehow fooled themselves as to how well it could do. The STAT colorway is actually very veryplain
when you see it in person, the leather has a plasticy look to it too.

I thought the nubuck on the black/white/red colorway was pretty basic looking too, and Flywire can't be costing them that much to make either.

Plain is kind of what im looking for, but "plasticy looking is not. I guess i have to see these in person to get my final judgement.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I guess i have to see these in person to get my final judgement.

Others may disagree with me, but from my perspective, i'd urge you to wait until you can see them in person.

Back
Top Bottom