Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

^^ i want the blues
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the reds and the blues aren't quite as furry as the tennis balls, just fyi.

still nice though.

and all those that complain about heavy heavy heavy that haven't even tried these on fail. they're not heavy at all.

The guy from SneakerBistro said that they are selling them by the pack(meaning all 3) for $400 because the TB's would sell out first otherwise,

If Nike were smart they would have made all 3 of the comet pack a general release before releasing a good number of lame Cws and PE's, the only pair of HMsreleased I wanted(and will probably still get) are the DWs (blk/purple/teal)

I hate to repeat myself but ..... i think the reason why the mcFlys got delayed is because the people from Back to the Future had a problem with them releasingthem. I dont know why or why they didnt have problem when the hyperdunks came out but oh well.

Originally Posted by chuck202

If Nike were smart they would have made all 3 of the comet pack a general release before releasing a good number of lame Cws and PE's, the only pair of HMs released I wanted(and will probably still get) are the DWs (blk/purple/teal)

..you are completely wrong..look at the hyperdunks you release the hyped color first to get a lot of people interested in the shoe, and build steady interest(look at this thread, all the talk is about the Comet Pack essentially)

collectors, and casual wear really are not the consumers the hypermax appeals to, this shoe will sell regardless because people need shoes to play basketballin, period.

Nike knows exactly what they are doing, they are some of the best marketers in the whole world.

Whoa cowboy, the most hyped color isn't a PE, you just said that yourself right? So if Nike was smart these 3 basic colors could have set the tone for thecolor combinations that aren't really doing as well as fare as buzz and sales, and for good measure Apple probably builds more hype than any company in theworld...staying on topic.. Nike wants both the casual buyer and the athlete, why would these be Quickstrikes? I don't know about where you live but thelocal high school ball team here in Dc ain't up 6 in the morning for any shoe, as they get their shoes through the coach or school itself, the collectorand casual buyer is...once again, if Nike were smart they would have set the tone with these, don't matter though all 3 x 2

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

terrance is rockin the tennis balls on 106 as i write this smh

his stylist messed up haha the shirt he wore was for the air max 95 neon i know ppl usually dont care but i thought it didnt go well looked off 2 me

did any one have knee issues after wearing their hypermax?
After I play like 2 pickup games I start feeling some pain on my knees
did i get a bad pair or does this happen to everyone?

So do we have a date or a near date. Or is it just quickstrike and thats all we know. Ubiq better get these and i hope they come out in a pack for 400 causethat means they will sit for a while and i wont have to camp out for them.

Back
Top Bottom