Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So do we have a date or a near date. Or is it just quickstrike and thats all we know. Ubiq better get these and i hope they come out in a pack for 400 cause that means they will sit for a while and i wont have to camp out for them.

All I got was the end of this week from sneakerbistro in NY

Dude on eBay has 9 pairs of the tennis balls already! Decent prices too. May cop the sz 13's in all 3 colors maybe he will hook it up with a deal. I hearthey aren't even dropping at all normal QS locations and much later date than the original 28th date. Someone told me for every 5 pairs of blue and redsthere are 1 of the neon

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Dude on eBay has 9 pairs of the tennis balls already! Decent prices too. May cop the sz 13's in all 3 colors maybe he will hook it up with a deal. I hear they aren't even dropping at all normal QS locations and much later date than the original 28th date. Someone told me for every 5 pairs of blue and reds there are 1 of the neon

so i guess, there arent goin to be in a pack of 3 for 400 bucks.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Dude on eBay has 9 pairs of the tennis balls already! Decent prices too. May cop the sz 13's in all 3 colors maybe he will hook it up with a deal. I hear they aren't even dropping at all normal QS locations and much later date than the original 28th date. Someone told me for every 5 pairs of blue and reds there are 1 of the neon

so i guess, there arent goin to be in a pack of 3 for 400 bucks.
I think that specific store was selling them in a pack so that they would not be left with the red and blues.

WOW,
Nike finally decide's to drop the TB's when I'm flat BROKE.
FML
ohwell.gif

Anyone Know if Ubiq in philly will be getting these. And release this weekend as in the 22nd. Not the 28th?

Damn, I just ordered the black/orange Hypermaxes the other day and now I think I wanna cop those black TBs for bball instead.

Ebay seems to be the only place to get these. I don't like the TB's as much as the McFly's but if I could get my hands on them I would. smh at Nikefor dropping the ball on this one

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

The blue and red will be everywhere.
Can anyone confirm this
nerd.gif

The much anticipated Tennis Ball Nike Hypermax NFW pack is set to release this Saturday, August 22nd, at select Nike Basketball accounts. The Tennis Ball Pack features a Neon Yellow, Comet Red, and Varsity Royal colorway of the Nike Hypermax done in Tennis Ball felt material on the upper.

The Nike Hypermax NFW Tennis Pack is a limited release and will be available at select Nike accounts. Read on for a larger pic.

via KATC

this sat they drop for sure....but no has the mcfly"s........does any one know where in southern cali i can find the tennis balls.....hoh in new york hasconfirmed they recieved shippment for them.................good luck east coast

Back
Top Bottom